Chapter 15

⚠️ We are skipping ahead to GRADUATION DAY and Kay Kay And Rage known each other for About Three weeks ⚠️

Kortlynn Pov-

These past three weeks have been sooooo good. Me and Mari are getting along good. We are still friends. He still says his lil slick to me but he has to many hoes for me to give him the time of day for that.
He keeps saying "ma you gonna be mine soon just watch" i just ignore him. I have a confession i have a lil crush on him but im saying nothing about it, I'm not finna embarrass myself like that. What if he doesn't feel the same i don't know maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Anyways me and Mari going out to the mall now I'm waiting on him. I looked at my phone seen i had some text messages from Kourtney, Mari, and Sam

(Sam is just a friend i talked to sometimes. She couldn't replace MyMari though. She brownskin, thick, and long straight hair)

Text mode:

MyKING♿️: today's that day. I'm more than proud if you babygirl. Ik ma and pops are looking down smiling now. I couldn't stress it enough I love you soooooo much don't never forget🖤. I'll see you later on and tell Rage congratulations for me Ik his ass with ya 😂.

Me: aww you gone make me cry and i ain't graduated yet 😂 i appreciate everything you do too and Ik ma crying and pops confronting her laughing. I'll tell Rage though 😂 i love you most 💜

MyKING♿️: hell Yeah 😂 now get off my phone 😂🖕🏽

——————
MyMari🤫🖤: a block away be outside 😘

Me: stop sending me kisses I'm not ya hoes 😂 but 👌🏽

MyMari🤫🖤: mhm whatever baby 😘
—————
Sammie: hey girl. I just want to congratulate you. See you later 👋🏽.

Me: hey and same to you too ❤️

End of text mode

I was outside i seen Mari's Black Jeep pull up i hopped in and we were on our way.

—————————

At the mall...

After going to every store and getting the things we needed for graduation and after graduation. My stomach started to growl i guess it was loud because Mari turned around and ask "you hungry ma?" I started laughing "that loud huh?" He joined me "yeah let's go" we went to the food court and settled with Chinese.

We found somewhere to sit and just conversed among ourselves.

Me: *laughing* I'm so serious man that bih mi mi hell (we are talking about love and hip hop)

Mari: Hell yeah man i swe-

??: really nigga. I should beat you and this bitch ass rn

I seen the girl who said that i guess she was talking to Mari and didn't she just call me a bitch. She wasn't ugly but that attitude whewww Chile

Me: babygirl lower ya tone when you speak. I'm right hea and I'm not ya bitch nie gone somewhere. *waving her off*

??- i speak how i want to so Rage these are the type of BITCHES you deal with

I looked Mari and the girl. I guess he took the hint.

Mari: Kim wtf you doing here. I told yo ass that i only wanted head from yo ass. Y'all hoes need to know y'all place therefore you cut tf off. Don't feel bad cause the hoes behind ya getting cut too. Nie if i hear you disrespecting my Girl again you know it won't be m'fkin pretty, will it ?

Kim: ———

Mari: WILL IT?!

Kim: N-N-No Rage.

Mari: Nie apologize

Kim: sorry *walks away with her head down*

Me: *sits back, looks at him and smirks* ya girl huh?

Raising my eyebrows a little bit

He sits back down and looks at me "Let's go to my house"

i just simply replied "okay" and we got our food and left.

GIVE IT UP FOR DADDY RAGE 🤤

Thoughts?

Excuse the mistakes 😘