Chapter 28

Nobody POV-

After everyone was strapped up they headed to Bricks's trap. They got out shoot everyone that wasn't they gang. They reached inside still shooting but leaving some people to question. It was only three people left two guys and one girl they take them to they trap. All the guys was so pissed off because KayKay meant something to each of them. The burned the trap along with the dead people bodies inside.

In the basement at the trap...

about 15 minutes and two bodies later

Rage was done taking his time with so he just got his gun.

Rage- tell me what i want to know

??- i ain't tellin ya shit *laughing*

Rage- ohh really i beg to differ *shoots his legs*

??- *screams* i done got shot before try again *chuckling in pain*

King came in with his gun.

King- *points gun at his dick and balls* since you got so much balls. Give me a some answer if don't start talking ima empty my clip on ya dick. No kid shit.

King was mugging him with so much coldness. The dude eyes got big.

??- okay damn man. Bricks said y'all would do this. he was planning this shit fo some years or some shit like that all he needed is da guh. Some like Katie or Kay i don't know. He said let him know when y'all was at the trap so he could get his shawty bike.

King and Rage looked at each other and nodded. Emptied they gun till they heard it click

King- nah nigga that's our girl.

With that they walked out and sped to Rage's house.

——————————

At Rage house....

Kay was in the room just watching tv till she heard something downstairs. She knew it wasn't Mari or the others cause they always would shout to make their presence known.

Kay knew what to do at times like this. She heard whoever it was coming up the stairs in front of her and rage's bedroom door. She had her gun in her hand aiming at the door. The door opened revealing The infamous Brandon Mills.

Brandon eased into the room. Now, Kay had the gun in her point at him.

Brandon- Baby you know you don't wanna do that. Now put it down.
Kay- why tf not? You did so much hurtful shit to me. Fuck you!

Brandon stepped close. Kay pointed the girl more to his head now

Kay- back tf up!

Brandon- please forgive me Kay. I wasn't in my right mind back then. I just had to teach you a couple of lessons along the way

That pissed Kay off. She shot his leg.

Kay- lessons! Mothafucka let me show you some lesson that i wanna teach you *grinning*

Kay dark side started to come out. She had her target and that's all she needed.

Brandon- *groans* you stupid bitch. I knew i should've killed you that night with that damn baby.

That was it for Kay. She was blood thirsty. She had five rounds left. She thought smiling "that's all i need"

Kay- *dark laughs* I'm glad ya said that because ima enjoy this shit right hea.

Kay started shooting. She shot both of his shoulders, other leg, and stomach. He was so much pain. She walked to the side of him and bend over to his level with her gun to his head.

Kay- *smirking* damn son. Who fucked you up like that? 😂 you need a Doctor Shidd more like a hospital. This how i felt when you left me there too. Ouuuu looks like gonna have company baby. it's almost the grand finale so hold on

Kay heard her brother and the others coming up the stairs. She looked at Brandon who was coughing up blood nie trying to talk.

Kay- *giggles* shhhhh.... they will hear us.

They reached Kay. They seen the scene. She was sitting on the floor next to a bleeding out Brandon. With a gun in her hand smiling. No one said anything. Kay stood over Brandon. Opened his mouth and let the last two rounds in him you could see the blood all over her she just smiled. She was relieved.

She looked up to the guys that had a shocked but blank look on their faces. She just nodded to them and walked to the bathroom but not before turning around saying

Shhhhhhhhhh 🤫

The End

What y'all think?

I might add a chapter updating on the aftermath. There WILL be a book 2 to Shhhh.

Excuse the mistakes 😘