Chapter 9

Kortlynn POV-

Some hours later...

"BOY YOU A FOOL" i heard Kourtney all the way upstairs. I sighed this boy better have a good reason for shouting out like that.

I just laid there looking at nothing for a while it doesn't matter if it's morning, evening, or night i don't like waking up till my own time. I finally got up and heading downstairs soon i was greeted by Kourtney and one of his friends I'm guessing that's playing 2k and smoking.

This boy look familiar but whatever. I headed to the kitchen getting something to drink till i was stopped by Kourtney.

He eyes was so low and red. You would've thought he was sleepy. "Wassup baby girl. This my bestfriend Rage. Rage this is my baby sis Kortlynn."

I simply nodded and waved but then it clicked he was the boy that ran into today. I'm guessing he caught it he started smirking at me and that was cue to

"Nice to meet you Kortlynn." Looking at me like he was looking through to my soul. I just walked away i didn't bother saying nothing back. I went to the kitchen and started to get ready to cook not before i get my drink my throat drier than two sand papers rubbing together. I got my drink and started took for some to cook.

I took the ground beef and breadsticks. I went to reach for the noodles in the cabinet but it was too far back. Then my mind went back to Kourtney. I mumbled to myself "stupid ass" i heard a laugh and felt someone reaching over me. "Here you go ma." The guy Rage said handing me the noodles "thanks Rage" turning around so my back was facing him. I was looking at my phone. I could feel his eyes all over me but i chose to ignore it.

Then he spoke "you was the gul that cussed me out for running into me"sitting on the counter getting comfortable.

I chuckled still looking kept at my phone "i did apologize so stop crying about the shit 🤷🏽‍♀️" he looked taken back by my comment but started laughing.

By now i was facing him leaning against the stove. I looked at him weird and he said "you ain't finna keep talking to me like I'm one of yo niggas you got me fucked up ma. So "one" more time" he hopped off the counter but still leaning on it. I was kind of turned on by his seriousness.

"This nigga think I'm scared of him" i said more to myself. I wanted to know what gonna happen so let's see. "Nigga just because your name is Rage don't matter or scare me. Not saying because who my brother is I'M saying this because I'll personally fuck ya up myself. So get the fu-(gco).

I was cut off by Rage putting hand around my neck gently leaning against the nearest wall. Looking at me in the eyes for a minute then finally said "babygirl you choose ya words wisely with me. Yo ass better be glad ya my boy sister because i was had yo ass in the ditch somewhere. I'm kinda turned on by this shit you doing ma and this outfit ain't making it no better." Licking his lips while examining my body.

so many thoughts going through my head i spoke up laughing "yeah ight. Boy bye" waving him off but i stopped him before he walked out "aye and another thing if you ever tell me you put me in a ditch again I'll find you and make you dig ya grave leave ya stankin and tell my brother I'm cooking so don't order nothing now bye" waving him off laughing at him "fuck wrong with him" i said preparing to cook.

Ouuuuuuuu 🥴

Thoughts?

Feedback?

Excuse the mistakes 😘