Chapter 20

Quick Reminder on Who the People are:
Kortlynn/KayKay= R'Mari's girl and Kourtney's Sister.
R'Mari/Rage/Mari= KayKay's boyfriend, Kourtney's bestfriend & business Partner in the Drug Business
Kourtney/King= KayKay's Brother, Rage's Bestfriend And Partner
Cam= King's childhood bestfriend
Juan= King's enemy cause king killed his cousin a while back
Kate= KayKay's And King's mother but died in a crash & was married to Daniel
Daniel= KayKay's And king's father died in a crash with Kate and was Married to Kate

Now you're catch up let's get back to the story ☺️

Nobody POV-

KayKay was in tears by now

KayKay- is it really you daddy?

Daniel- yes babygirl it's me. I know why you're here but it's not your time yet.

KayKay- but i wanna stay here with you- wait where's mom?

Kate-Turn around Kay

KayKay turned around and her mother was still beautiful as she remembered.

KayKay- Mommmmyyyyy!

Kate- Hey Baby. I missed you so much. I know you think we gotta catch up but i been watching you and Kourtney. He was right we are disappointed on the choices he made to get where he is today but he was also right we'll be proud that he was taking care of you. Tell him not to worry because we got you. babygirl you need to wake up you have a beautiful life ahead of you there will be dark spots but you will overcome them.

KayKay- *crying* okay mommy i love and miss y'all so much. How long i been sleeping?

Kate- i think about a week. Time more slow here than the real world.

KayKay- wow, a week?

Daniel- yes a week babygirl don't make it longer all you have to do is open your eyes. I love you baby. Tell Kourtney if he fucks up again he gonna see me. Tell Ya boyfriend I'm watching him too. Now, i have a game to bet on 😂 see ya 👋🏽
*he disappeared*

Kate- *smh* that's ashamed believe it or not he has gonna worst in heaven than on earth 😂. I'm gonna let you go, okay? Always remember to sing our song and we love you. Now close your eyes.

KayKay closed her eyes. Her mom kissed her head and whispered in her ear "wake up"

KayKay's eyes was met by the bright hospital light causing her to groan. King and Rage are sleeping in the hospital couch and chair so they didn't notice she was up. They been doing this for the past week.

They had the same routine go home shower, trap, kill Juan niggas, shower and hospital to see KayKay.

KayKay: K-K-Kourtney * in sore tone*

Kourtney thought he was dreaming so he paid it no mind. KayKay drunk some of her spit and licked her lips. And tried again this time it was clearer but still sore.

KayKay- KING!

His eyes shoot open and went straight to his sister. She was looking at him with tears fighting to come out.

King- *crying and hugging her* i missed you so much man. I'm so so so so so so so sorry babygirl. Ima keep you safe i promise.

Kay just nodded. Rage soon waking from hearing King like he told to someone he seen KayKay was awake.

Rage- *crying and kissing all over her face* i missed you sooooo much ma

She just smiled and nodded slowly

KayKay- Kourtney ... D-Doctor

He pressed the button for the doctor to come in. He walked in and smiled.

Doctor- Hi Miss. Peterson I'm Doctor Jones. I'm happy to see you woken from your coma. You probably can't talk cause of a little sore in your throat. I need you to nod if your in any pain

She nodded

Doc- okay I'll have the nurse bring you some meds for the pain. For now just water can calm down the soreness so you speak more clearly. Miss. Peterson you are one lucky young lady because you can in the hospital with no heartbeat and was shot in the chest, shoulder and leg. You can say it's like a miracle. Okay that's all for today we'll you for a week just to be sure.

He got the cup and filled it soon the nurse came in with the pills and the needle so she could but the medicine in her IV.

Doc- this is nurse Betty she is your nurse so if you need anything let her. Your shoulder and leg going have to stay in cast for 6 weeks *she groaned and he laughed* I know i know nurse Betty will change your chest bandage so get assist when getting out the bed and in. Anyway questions? *everyone shook their heads no* okay have a good day.

After 2 minutes KayKay couldn't feel any pain she was in so she decided to give the messages that her parents told her. She cleared her throat.

KK- King And Mari don't let leave or look at me crazy when i tell y'all this. *They Nodded*

First off King ma told me to tell you that her and pops are disappointed the way you got your income but they understand you felt like that was the only choice you had. Pops said If you fuck up again you will see him. They love us. And for you Mari they said Thank you and they are watching over you but my pops said in his words "tell ya lil boyfriend I'm Watching him" *she started laughing*

Everyone joined in shaking they heads because that sounds just like him. She started get sleepy and everyone noticed.

Rage- get some sleep we finna go handle some work. We'll be back. I'll even bring your favorites

She licked her lips cause you can already taste the Taco Bell and Wing Stop

KK- *Nodding* okay I'll like that. Be safe. I love you *kissing him* and King.
R- i love you more *walks out*
K- huh?
KK- Don't forgot about my ice cream you promise *smirking*
K- *chuckles and nodded* i gotcha babygirl nie gts
KK- kk . 🤣

Kourtney kissed her head and he walked out

She looked around and sighed "good to be alive" they dozed off.

She's awake 😌

They're reactions 😍

Thoughts?

Excuse the mistakes 😘