Chapter 18

Rage POV-

My babygirl finally came Downstairs i wanted to take her right back up there. My baby is a true definition of a baddie. Ima have to tell her about this dress she got on though.

She made her way to me smiling and glowing "you look beautiful baby" i said kissing her

King- my nigga i understand ya with my sis but no kissy, no feely, no none of that in front of me. Ya heard?

I started laughing and nodded "i got you bro but we gotta go"

King- here sis *handing her a three bags*

The bags was full of shit. Shiddd i ain't gonna lie i wanna go buy some mo shit cause he making a nigga look bad 😂.

The biggest big was a Gucci bag with money in it. The other bags was stuff like makeup, jewelry, Victoria Secret, and Bath and Body Works.

King- i got you some else too. *handing her some Audi keys*

Her- SAY YOU SWEAR TO GOD! *jumping up and down*

King- no kid shit go see

She damn near bussed her ass in her heels trying to get to the door. Me and king was rolling at this point.

We reach outside true enough my baby had a Black 2018 Audi waiting for her. No doubt she gonna wanna drive this tonight 😂

Rage- damn baby you fucking 'em up nie fasho

She started laughing "you damn right but come on so we won't be late" she just wanted to drive her car 😒😂 . We told King we'll see him later and we sped off LITERALLY !

————————————

At the school...

Nobody pov-

As kortlynn and R'Mari arrived to the school they both became more nervous because it's finally happening they are graduating high school after all they been through they made it. They were just sitting in the car no said a word it was just a comfortable silence. They both looked at the time it read 6:00 they knew was time they looked at each other and said "I'm proud of you" together. They both laughed and kissed "come on let's go before Mr. Harris stankin ass say some about being late" kortlynn said

skips to when getting the diploma...

"Miss Kortlynn Marie Peterson"

Kourtney, R'Mari, and More people cheered

"Mister R'Mari Javon Smith"

As the same for kortlynn they cheered for him. They continued the graduation.

Graduation ends....

As of now the whole family are out to eat Conversing among them selves till Kourtney got up to say something.

Kourtney- i would like to give a toast to my sister and bruh man they finally completed a milestone. KayKay i couldn't stress it enough we both know moms and pops would killed to see this day with a lot more events. Babygirl follow your dreams and stay the same forever because you're beautiful inside and out. I love you. To this lanky head bitch ass nigga 😂 we was apart for awhile but we still made our way back to each other and picked up where we left off. I never had to question your loyalty because i knew it was at. I'm glad my sis got someone like you bruh. Don't make me regret saying that because you know I'll kill about mines 😂. You get the point i love ya Brodie *dappin R'Mari and kissing Kortlynn's head*

Skips dinner....

As everyone walks outside of the restaurant they were getting prepared to walk across the street kortlynn was in front of everyone and get back was facing the street. The red light turned green a black van came out of nowhere and began to shoot at everyone on the sidewalk.

King, Rage, and others were shooting back. As the black van sped off they went back to check on everyone and walked back to their worst Nightmare

King-
KORTLYNNNNNNNNN!

Cliff hangerrrrrrrrr 😂😂😂😂

Excuse the mistakes😘