Chapter 16

At Rage's House...

Rage POV-

I wasn't trying to go off on Kim but i simply told them don't catch no feelings. Call me a asshole but i gave them a choice. I wasn't fucking around with a lot of people. It was just three different girls that's including Kim. I was just getting head i don't trust these bitches.

I wanted to make it up to My baby. We don't have to be to the school till 6:30 it's like 3:30 so i got enough time.

—————

We are upstairs in my room just watching some on Netflix it was finna go off so i said "i got some for you" her eyes got big and started jumping up and down "ouuuuu what is it?! What is it?!" I started laughing at how excited she was "calm down woody the woodpecker" she blank faced my ass 😂.

"Stay here" i went to my closet and got the bag and sat it in front of her "open it"

Kortlynn POV-

I was so happy when he said "open it". I pulled out a card it said "open me last" so i put it down next it was a big square box with a locket inside it had two dates that i was familiar with engraved on it. I started to tear up and look up at him "open it ma" when i opened it on one said it was me and him the first picture we took together and on the other it was my family picture that i got in my room that i always admired. I  was in tears as i read the card he gave me a brunch of 100s and 50s  started pouring out i just laughed and looked at him like really.

I started to read it....

Today's your graduation day babygirl. I know this a emotional day for you but it's time to celebrate. I don't want to you to cry when looking at that necklace i want you to smile because that smile was genuine in those pictures. I want you know no matter what I'm here for you FOREVER . We only known each other for 3 weeks but it seems like ages lol. Who would have thought i would catch feelings for my best friend's sister and my only girl bestfriend. Yes i said it i have feelings for you. I'm done with the hoes and I'm ready to settle down. I love you ma. So what do you say, Will you be my Girl?

I looked up at him then back to the card. I smiled because i was feeling the same way. I walked up to him so we'll be face-to-face

"yes R'Mari I'll be your girl. Just don't hurt me. You'll be my first REAL boyfriend and hopefully my last. I love you too Mari. Oh and I'm sure my brother told you about my gunning skills" i said laughing. He joined in with me.

"i wouldn't trade this in the world. This is FOREVER. I don't want you to take that necklace off EVER if we on bad terms just tuck it away don't take it off. Now, come here give ya man a kiss."

I started blushing looking down. He lifted my head up "never look down because you're everything plus more" he started to peck my lips soon he deepen the kiss. I was so into it i didn't know he carried me to the bed.

at this point he's roaming my body. He took off my shirt tossed it somewhere soon the same for my shorts. Now I'm just in my lace black bra and panties set.

Rage POV-

I just looked at her body in awe. I'm gonna take my time with her but I'm not going to have sex with her not right now. I'm finna show my baby ima please In EVERY WAY Possible.

⚠️ MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY ⚠️

"Damn ma" i didn't give her time to reply i just kissed her neck not without Unhooking her bra throwing it across the room.

"Mmmmmm baby" Damn she sounded so sexy.

I went down to her left breast sucking and licking while massaging the right then i switched doing the same thing

"Ahhhh Rage pleaseeeeee"
I started to kiss on her neck again and got by her ear "what you want baby hmm" "i want youuuu" Damn. "Well too bad you gonna have wait for that" she groaned

"babyyyyyy" i knew it was time i had to please my baby.i slid her panties down and spread her legs as far apart as they could. I must say my baby gotta pretty pussy it was bald and glowing.

I got down on my knees and started eating like it was my last.

"Ooooooo baeeeee" She gripping the bed "don't stop please" i started to add a finger i could She about to cum.

" ouuuuu baeee I'm bout to cummmmmmm" i looked up to her you could tell she was in paradise "look at me ma" she didn't look i started to go slow down her lips flicking her spot "stooooopppp teasin bae" "i said look at me ma" she looked me in so much lust and love "good girl now stay like that and i mean it" She groaned and just nodded.
I dive right back in going fast she started to run. I gripped her legs so could stay in place

"nope stay here" "I'm finna cummmmm" "let go baby" with that she let go. Her legs was shaking and started breathing hard. I kissed her

"Congratulations ma" and went to the bathroom and got her warm rag and cleaned her up and walked by to the bathroom to brush my teeth and handle myself if you know what i mean.

I'll catch y'all in a minute ✌🏽...

It just got 🌶.

Kay and Rage ❤️

Thoughts?

Excuse the mistakes 😘