Chapter 11

Kortlynn POV-

45 minutes later...

I was finish cooking about cleaning the kitchen. I cooked spaghetti and breadsticks Kourtney's favorite. I already that he acted a foo when Rachel told him *laughing* that's gonna be his name.

I fixed our plates and sitting them at the table and walked into the den.

"Y'all come eat" they almost knocked me down trying to get there. I know i wasn't cooking that long. They was about to dig in till i stopped them. "I know one thing y'all better go wash ya hands and say grace before y'all eat" with my hand on my hip.

They smacked they lips which i could care less about and went did as was told. We all sat the table. Kourtney was at the head of the table while me and rage was across from each other. I could feel him looking at me like he was trying to figure out something. Kourtney knocked me out of my own thoughts by starting a conversation.

Kourtney- How was your day sis?

Me: it's was good. I talked to cam for little while and got knocked over by some dude
I seen Rage body got tense and i smirked at him

Kourtney- tf? Who is this nigga? You know how I am why you told me? Tell cam next time you see him to come by the house sometime.

Me: i rolled my eyes. It wasn't a big deal because i put the nigga in his place and went on bout my business. I'll tell him even though i don't see him like that. So Rachel i meant Rage how was your first day? The school was talking about you all day i heard.

Rage- it was good till i ran into a few problems but i made it through it though.

I nodded smirking. I knew i got up under his skin because he gripped the fork handle so hard. He looked at me and nodded. I don't know what that means. So let the games begin.

Kourtney- since y'all go to school together y'all should start hanging together. I know that m'fker that knocked you down know what coming to him.

Rage- *smirking* you know what bro that's not a bad idea

At this point I'm looking at these two like they got two heads but i kept my cool I'm not finna give Rage his satisfaction.

Me: shid that will work meet here tomorrow morning we'll take my car to school.
*nodding* I'm finished eating so when y'all get finished wash the dishes. I'm going to my room. Good night.

And with that i walked out. Rage don't know what he got himself into.

Kourtney is so lazy 😂

Dinner was 🤫..... 😂

Thoughts?

Excuse the mistakes 😘