Chapter 14

Rage POV-

Damn she really got my ass just then. I thought i had her where i wanted her shiddd i guess not. It's gonna get there soon 😏.

"Damn fr ma" i looked at her as she drove us to school. She just laughed and turned up the radio. Someone requested a throwback and it was Nobody by Keith Sweat she started to sing as if i wasn't in the car with her

I wanna tease you
I wanna please you
I wanna show you baby, that I need you
I want your body 'til the very last drop
I want you to holler when you want me to stop
And who can love you like me? (Nobody)
Who can sex you like me? (Nobody)
Who can treat you like me, my baby? (Nobody)
Nobody, baby (Nobody)
And who can do it like me? (Nobody)
Who can give you what you need? (Nobody)
Who can do you all night long? (Nobody)
Nobody, baby (Nobody)
I want the night for me and you
So come here, baby, and let me do it to you
Don't be afraid 'cause I won't bite
I promise to give it to you just the way you liked——

Song ended

I was so into her singing i didn't know we arrived till she stopped singing. "Ya voice is beautiful ma." She was just cheesin "thanks i used to sing with my moms all the time when she was alive. I rarely sing because it always reminded me of her but in a good way if I'm sad or something i just sing our favorite song then I'll feel better" Damn. "Well i know who to if I'm feeling down. What's the song?" she looked at me and smiled "yeah i guess so and Forever my Lady. Let's get to class i only have two classes then the other two free periods till i graduate so wbu?" "I have the same schedule because at my ole school i finished ahead most of the time but i don't know where these two classes at though i was looking for them when we ran into each other yesterday."

She look shocked i guess because since I'm a thug I'm supposed to be lacking nahhhhh never that it's best to be street and book smart in my opinion.

"Let me see your schedule" i handed it to her "looks like we have the same classes together so come on" with that we walked to class getting mugs and winks from niggas and bitches. I guess no one knew of Kortlynn she got with me. Let's keep it that way 😏.

Ouuuuuuuuuuu 🥴

Feedback?

Excuse the mistakes 😘