Chapter 5

R'Mari POV-

I pulled up to the trap i was surprised because it looked like a regular house with a couple of cars in front of it. If you wasn't trappin you'll think different. I walked to the door to some big biggie smalls looking nigga stopped me by putting his hand on my chest. I looked him like he had two heads.

"What you want Lil nigga?" He said sizing me up

"I came here to meet king" getting annoyed and aggravated

"And who you pose to be?" He said laughing like I'm a joke
"Rage" i said smirking. After i said that he look like he seen a ghost how big his eyes was.

"M-m-my bad man i didn't know. It's been yungins comin round hea like that got some shit. My apologies man." Looking sincere and shit

"You good man but can i go in now i don't have all day." With that he opened the door. I must say I'm impressed by what my nigga king got going on for himself. Even though you smell the weed and dope getting cooked up and see the women naked and niggas round it was clean as hell.

Some people knew me already and told me where King's office. I made to it and knocked.

"Come on" he said "Ohhhh it's my niggaaaaaaa Rage. You ready get this money.?" I started laughing cause this nigga is still the same. "You already know what I'm on so wassup" rubbing my hands together. "good I'm already ahead of ya i already got some meetings set up so you can meet my plugs and workers.

I nodded my head "alright that's coo. When this gone be?" "Probably tomorrow night" he said "come let's get to the crib and smoke cause a nigga need it."

I shook my head this dude but i couldn't agree anymore. "Factss let's go" with that we walked out to our car i followed him to his crib

Thoughts?

Feedback?

Excuse the mistakes 😘