Chapter XXI

~TRIGGER WARNING!This chapter will contain an attempted sexual assault which I completely understand might and will be triggering for some of my readers

~
TRIGGER WARNING!
This chapter will contain an attempted sexual assault which I completely understand might and will be triggering for some of my readers. Therefore, you are asked to stop reading when reaching a row of •~• Another row of the same symbols will signal the end of the scene just a few paragraphs below the start.
xx Michelle
~

The boys get up form the couch and head out of the door, me following them, and Thomas insists on driving since we're picking up Iona and he can't not drive when his girlfriend is coming, which I don't get.

So the three of us get inside the car (Thomas's driving) and get on the road towards Iona's house, and after picking her up, we're minutes later pulling up in front of school.

We get out, surrounded by people and people, all walking towards the audience benches. I follow Thomas who knows where to go, and we all find places pretty close to the field.

And so they start; cheerleaders jumping and rhyming, Elaine being the head cheerleader, the players of our team running out on the field, and then the other team follows this routine. Dylan's number four, and I can honestly say that since I don't know anything else about this thing, I just keep my eyes on his running figure. He runs really fast, and he plays really good as well. There's no question to why coach likes him so much.

He runs and is about to cross the line, when he out of nowhere drops the ball.

"Oh shit," I hear Thomas exclaim. "That just cost us a touchdown, idiot!"

"Calm down babe, will you?" Iona tells him, and I see her put a hand on his knee. "It's Dylan we're talking about, for the one touchdown he misses he'll do three more."

Thomas turns to look at her and he shoots her one of his always so perfect smiles. He kisses her cheek and throws his arm around her shoulder, his hand almost touching my shoulder.

I look at the field again, just in time to see Dylan almost kill one of the other team's players, number thirteen. He tackles him so hard, the whole audience is on their feet a second later, and he ends up on the bench, where a furious coach is waiting for him. I see how Elaine leaves the whole cheer squad and runs over to him, trying to talk to coach. Even though he's screaming I don't hear what he's saying to coach, I only see how one of the guys in the team brings him his phone and how he taps his way somewhere just with the same force as when he tackled that guy. Elaine is screaming at him, hitting his chest one or two times, but he ignores her. He puts his phone to his ear and angrily spits something to the person on the other end. When hanging up he throws his phone to the ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Parker says from my right.

He picks up his phone again, and a few moments later Parker takes out his phone. "What the fuck is going on? You deserved getting kicked out if that's w-..... Where.....? I'm on my way, calm down."