Chapter XXXXX

A chapter with less than two thousand words but I truly love it just as I love you, I think the ending'sperfect ;) (you'll reaaaaalize hehe) Enjoy the last chapter of Fixing Her

Enjoy the last chapter of Fixing Her.
Love you ❤️
Michelle

~

Fear isn't an option. Fear is not even a thought. Fear is just a word in the dictionary, one I'm not familiar with. At least not tonight. I've made up my mind. For everyone I love, for everything I am, I've made up my mind, and it's pretty terrifying this time, but it doesn't scare me.

I place my hand in his and pull him to me, seeing his smile grow.

"Hey," he says and closes his hand around mine. "I thought you were with the girls."

"I was," I tell him. "But I need to talk to you."

His features change. "It's not worrisome, I promise."

Don't make promises you can't keep.

"Okay, let's go."

I'm the one pulling him behind me towards I have no idea, and he's the one following me with no idea. Millions of thoughts are storming my mind, ideas, but I can't part which one that I should listen to, as fast as they fly. There's only one thought I'm following, and it's definitely not in my mind it's flying; it's in my heart.

After the game (that the students won because Dylan was the quarterback), people started parting, either going to the gym or café to hang out, or to say goodbye to the classrooms and lockers. None of them are left on the field at least, and with the vacancy calling me, that's where we end up.

The sky is slowly going from pink to orange, and it's obvious sunset is on its way, but it'll take another good while before it's dark. It barely gets dark anymore anyways. It's just this dark blue color that lasts for a few minutes when clock strikes two am, until it starts brightening again.

"You wanna tell me what's going on?" he says, impatient and not trusting my words about it being nothing worrisome.

"Okay," I exhale, my heart catching speed quickly. It's pounding in that space between my collar bones. "I have no idea where to start, but I just need to say this."

I dig my nails into my palm, removing the wall between my heart and mouth. "I am completely, totally, blindly, hopelessly in love with you, and not only that; I love you, and not in the whole boyfriend thing. I have no idea where I'd stand without you and everything you've done, don't interrupt me," I cut him off before he can start saying it's nothing.  He's smiling that new smile, the whole precious diamond smile. The one that starts melting me.

Worst timing ever diamond!

"It wouldn't be here at least," I continue. "It wouldn't be at the stage where I could come with you to some strange island, or sleep with you in the same bed, or touch you, kiss, walk down to that pool, or anything like that. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be standing here, I know I wouldn't, and you do too, but now, I'm looking straight in the eye of the future," which is ironic, since I'm looking into his forest green eyes and trying to stay mentally stable while I talk, "and I can see fifteen years from now on. You've been there for me not when I had nothing, but when I had lost everything, and you never did what me and my fear told you to do, but you did what I needed. You saved me, from everything and everyone, including myself. Landon you just existing, makes me fall in love with you over and over and over again every single day. You're my first everything, and I have no idea how others' experiences with first everything have been, but I just know that the difference is, I know there won't be anyone else like you. I will never love someone the way I love you, I'll never be able to try and replace you, and so that is the reason behind me just barging through the door my heart opened without a second's thought."