Chapter XXXXVIII

"I think," I start, my heart beating uncontrollably as we wait for Parker in the car

"I think," I start, my heart beating uncontrollably as we wait for Parker in the car. On Kaitlyn's orders, we're meeting the boys at school and Parker's gonna drive us, so they don't have any chance of seeing us at all.

I cut my hair to shoulder lengthened and let Kaitlyn curl it. I liked the idea of change, and Kaitlyn said it would look good with my dress. She straightened Elaine's hair and curled the tips since Elaine wanted simple too. Elaine curled Kaitlyn's tops and put up half her hair in a small ponytail, leaving a few strands in her face. They both look amazing, even though they went with pretty simple looks.

Elaine's wearing a black, short dress that hugs her body perfectly, since she's got a perfect body. The straps of her dress are thin and she's got an equator of lace around her stomach. Kaitlyn bought a long dress, a royal blue one with pearls and beads and small diamond like stones covering the whole fabric. Her back is bare down to her waist and the straps go around her neck, leaving an oval formed hole on her chest

There's no idea delaying this, just rip off the bandaid!

"I think I turned him on," I spit out.

Both their heads snap up, gazing first at the other one and then at me, grins forming on their lips when their eyes find me.

"What?" Kaitlyn exclaims.

"We... we were just.... kissing and-"

"Kissing?" Elaine states, not convinced. "No, it takes more than kissing to turn him on. Give us the details."

"We were in my car."

I stop breathing as soon as the words leave my lips. The question was what we've been up to the past two days, not what I've done with my boyfriend. Why did I even say that?

"Sugar, that ain't just kissing. It's pretty much past that."

Kaitlyn let's out a laugh and fixes my necklace. I found shoes and chose to wear a few of the things I have as jewelry. I honestly think I managed to find exactly what I wanted, despite the lack of time. "So why do you think?"

"You don't wanna say it out loud do you?" Kaitlyn asks, amusement poured all over her as I blush. "You're adorable. She doesn't think Elaine, she did turn him on in her car. She's just too embarrassed to say it. End of discussion."

"Look," Elaine says, now having a serious face but with a smile. "He loves you okay? You're on his fucked up mind every second of the day, and you can't do anything to change that, I've seen him. He can't live without you. With you, he's been happier than he's been in his whole life, and I don't care if this relationship will last two more days or two eternities, because right now, and probably not for two more days, you two need each other more than any of you needs the air in your lungs. You're both special and you both love each other, and you should never be insecure about him, because you did turn him on, and no matter what your insecurities or innocence says, you did."