Chapter XXXIX

~TRIGGER WARNING!This chapter will contain a graphic sexual assault / r@p£ and psychological torture, which I completely understand might and will trigger some of my readers

~
TRIGGER WARNING!
This chapter will contain a graphic sexual assault / r@p£ and psychological torture, which I completely understand might and will trigger some of my readers. Therefore, you will be asked to stop reading when reaching a row of •~•. Another row of similar symbols will signal the end of the scene.
xx Michelle
~

We went to our last checkup a few hours ago and according to them, I'm fine. Apparently the one month away from all the drama and trouble was good for both of us since it didn't upset me and didn't make Landon's blood (literally) boil. I've recovered fully but Landon has some relaxation to do, something he snorted and rolled his eyes at.

"Can't you go and annoy Elaine instead?" he mocks when Isaac tells him he's stupid for not taking his state seriously.

"Oh sugar," Elaine says and leans towards Isaac who throws an arm around her.

After the setup Parker fixed for the two of them, they got together after Isaac explained he did like Mia but stopped a few months ago. Kissing Mia wasn't his plan and he wanted to talk to her, but then Colton showed up and yeah. It was a lot of information to take in, but everyone was glad when the two solved their issues. "You're like a puppy threatening a lion."

"He's not a lion, he's a skunk," Dylan exclaims.

"I'm, the lion." She winks and smirks before stepping inside the house.

John's votes have been increasing like crazy the past weeks, just like my heartbeat and the boys' anger. They've been glaring at the TV when John's been interviewed or whatever, and Elaine almost threw a pot at it when John thought he might introduce his son to America, someone America described as a lovely young man. I was sick.

The boys haven't asked one question at all since we came back a month ago, and I find it relieving since I really don't want to and don't know what to answer their questions with.

With the linguistic essays coming up the next weeks, Mrs Fernandez has been our teacher. We've stuffed ourselves with all kinds of Spanish and Mexican food while she's taught us Spanish, French and Russian. That woman is least to say amazing, especially since I've passed my oral test in French with a B+. Now I've got my hearing, reading and writing tests left, things I find a bit more disturbing.

Kaitlyn's coming in next week, and I'm bubbling more and more for each second that goes since it shows on Dylan he's nervous as well. When I told him she's coming over he started shifting and touching his neck uncontrollably, as if he was standing on lava, and I just laughed and walked away. Least to say, he was embarrassed, begging me not to tell Kaitlyn.

"I'll open!" Thomas shouts when the doorbell rings, jumping up from the couch and heading to open for Iona whom he invited over for a McFail marathon. It's their reward to themselves for surviving two tests. No one complained. "Get the fuck out! I'll fucking kill you!"