Chapter XXVII

It's about some girl who's been kidnapped and tries getting back home but who falls in love with one of her main kidnappers, and tries to get him to help her go back home

It's about some girl who's been kidnapped and tries getting back home but who falls in love with one of her main kidnappers, and tries to get him to help her go back home. Half an hour into the movie, we're still waiting for our pizza when the doorbell rings.

"I'll open," I say.

"No, I'll do it," he says and gets up. When he opens, his first sentence to the person on the other side of the door is, "Hi, can I help you?"

"Where is my daughter?" the high pitched voice of my mum screams.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he then exclaims. "Fuck off or I'm calling the cops."

She shoves her way inside and looks at me, tears forming in her eyes.

"What is wrong with you?!" she screams, causing Landon to stop arguing with John, his uncle, and turn around. He walks over to me and shoves me behind him.

John walks inside in his usual black suit, a disgusted expression on his face when he looks around.

"Fuck off," Landon spits out.

"I'm not leaving without my daughter!" mum screams.

"Leave her alone, I'm not letting you take her."

My heart is racing in my chest. Noah called them. Noah called them as soon as he left the house. I can't go back. This time I'll die if I go back.

"Who are you?! Hayden what were you thinking? Why? Are you out of your mind?"

"Leave. Get lost or I'm calling the cops."

"Are you calling the cops?! You've kidnapped my daughter, you're calling the cops?!"

"I haven't done anything, she came by herself and she's not leaving if she doesn't want to."

"Haven't done anything?" John asks. "You nearly killed my son!"

"That motherfucker son of yours deserved it," Landon spits at him.

"You think before talking like that about my son."

"Or what? You're gonna kill me?" He snorts. "You already tried that, and how did it go for you?" He takes a step forward and takes off his shirt. "Except this, how much could you hurt me?"

He throws his shirt to his right forcefully and turns to me, and it's the first time I see a big scar covering his abdomen.