Chapter XXIII

~TRIGGER WARNING! This chapter will contain descriptions + information about the r@p£ and attempted $ui€ide of someone

~
TRIGGER WARNING!
This chapter will contain descriptions + information about the r@p£ and attempted $ui€ide of someone. This chapter they will be mentioned and very briefly described, and since this event contributes to the development of the story, I will not stop you from reading it, but am mentally and emotionally preparing you now. I promise there are no specific details about any of those two, I could leave this warning out, but I'm giving a heads up for the mention and VERY, VERY, VERY brief description of the events.
xx Michelle
~

Forty five minutes later the show has ended, but Dylan's complaining hasn't.

"I can't believe she chose the purple one!" Dylan exclaims.

"Dylan even Carly gave up on her, why aren't you doing that?" Isaac sighs.

It's impressing these boys are talking about my girly show like this without caring how lame it is and how they'd for real, be laughed at if someone would see them.

"Hayden," Dylan turns to look at me. "Did or did the red dress not look better on her?"

"Honestly," I say, looking at Isaac. "I agree with him. The red dress looked better on her."

"That's my bestie."

He throws his arm around my shoulders, and I smile when it doesn't bother me. Landon's sternly looking at us, as if to keep an eye. It's however, when Dylan a second after resting his arm on my shoulders also kisses my temple that I start shifting a bit.

"Dylan," Landon says. "You don't just go around kissing people."

"You're just jealous because she's my bestie and not yours."

I look at the screen again, but when I feel Thomas's gaze on me I take a second to look at him before looking down.

"Why are you so scared of us?" he asks.

"I'm not," I defend.

"You are."

"No, I'm not. I mean, have you seen yourselves? If you would've seen yourselves you would've known too that there's nothing to be scared of."

I instantly regret saying that to him, but when he starts laughing, and all the boys join him, I look up and crack a smile.

"You should be more like that Hayden," Isaac says. "Roasting looks good on you."

I feel a bit uncomfortable when he says this, but I convince myself he didn't mean anything.

"Get up," Landon demands. "All of you get up."

No one questions him, we all get up and he starts explaining. "I'm giving you the chance to show us you're not scared of us."

I know what's coming. "You have the chance to slap each and every one of us now. If you do it, we believe you. If you don't, well then we've got some stuff to work with."