Chapter XXIV

~TRIGGER WARNING! This chapter will contain a graphic sexual assault / r@p€ that I completely understand might and will trigger some of my readers

~
TRIGGER WARNING!
This chapter will contain a graphic sexual assault / r@p€ that I completely understand might and will trigger some of my readers.
Therefore, you are asked to please stop reading when reaching the row of •~•. Another row of the same symbols will signal the end of the scene, and you will be notified before the scene starts.
xx Michelle
~

I don't say anything to him, I know he's gonna ask as soon as we're out of sight.

"Give me your car keys," he demands.

I hand them over and he opens the passenger seat, forcing me inside and driving off as soon as he's inside the car as well. "What the fuck did you do?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't just leave it," I get out, my voice barely coming out because of my sobs.

"I'm not meaning that."

I look at him.

"Then what do you mean?"

"What did you tell him?"

I look down. I know he knows, he knows exactly what I said, but he wants to hear it, and I don't know if I can say all that to him. "You don't wanna say it?"

He turns to look at me a second. "You're really unpredictable, you know. The first second, you won't talk to any of us, the other one, you've lied so much that the devil himself would be proud, and the third second you're screaming at a bitch."

"I just couldn't let it go."

"I know, and I'm not telling you to leave it, I would never ask for that, but what I'm asking is what you told him."

"It doesn't matter."

"I didn't ask if it matters or not, I asked for the words you said in there."

He parks the car and is a second later forcing me to follow him through the woods somewhere.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't worry, I just wanna talk without the others running inside the house with their own questions."

We walk in silence until we reach some broken swing. He lets go of my arm and then looks at me. I would prefer him to walk a bit more so I could think of what to tell him a bit more. "You just won the title best liar, and you have nothing to tell me? Not even a lie? Let's start here; you see now what a fucking bad position it is to be in when you know it all, except the real solution? I know it all. I know every time it's happened now and yet I can't help, because you're not giving me what I need in order to do something."