Chapter XXXXVI

Long chapter ahead people grab a snack :) ~

~

Me and Isaac get inside the car, and as soon as we're on the road, Isaac holds down the honk and starts laughing. I jump at the sudden sounds but crack a smile.

"Yes!" he screams. "Yes, yes, yes! Fucking yes! I fucking love you!"

"I handled it terribly in comparison to what you said," I say but without the control to hold back my laugh.

"Hell yes you did! But that's the point; you chose the risky over the safe, and you handled it with both emotions and mind tricks. That was so clean. You're officially one of the fucking psychopaths Hayden, but I fucking love you for it!"

I let out a laugh and he rolls down all the windows and the sunroof, raising the volume of the music and honking all the way until we finally get home.

As soon as I step outside Isaac's car, I'm bouncing between embrace after embrace.

"You fucking nailed it!" Thomas exclaims when he lifts me up. I'm laughing during the whole time, almost forgetting the anger I felt just a while ago.

Dylan made it his honor to screamingly spin me around, while Parker just shook his head, his smile giving away his amusement. Elaine told me how awesome it was after a tight hug, while Iona professionally said I did good. And then she hugged me. Kaitlyn just gave me a dry hug, a sign that I need to talk to her later.

When I lay eyes on Landon, his face is the definition of poker face for a minute, but then it cracks, revealing a huge smile on his lips that he decides to put on mine.

I can't recall how many times we've kissed, but one thing is for sure; we've never, ever, kissed in front of the others. Until now.

I hear the sound of a whistle belonging to Thomas and the laugh of the others the second his lips land on mine. His arms are quick to wrap around me and even though I should be redder than a tomato, I'm not. I kiss him back with a smile on my lips and my hands playing around his neck, trying to ignore the others, but it's for no use at all.

"I told you you look good together," Iona's voice reaches my ears, and she was right.  She was so right. I wouldn't be able to find better than him, he's perfect. Maybe not perfect as in flawless and everything you expect from the perfect boy, but he's perfect for me. Perfection is about hundred percent, and he fulfills me, makes me hundred percents, and so he's perfect for me.

That's your logic?

I repeatedly stroke his cheek until he lets go, but even then he doesn't fully let go. He keeps his eyes less than an inch away from mine and tightens his grip around my waist.