Chapter 1 : First Day Drama

Angelina's POV

People say distance makes hearts grow fonder but still the separation that comes with it hurts like a b*tch. It has been 8 years since I last saw him, my first and only love Drew. Isn't it funny that all my memories with him since kindergarten through 3rd grade are a blur except the only day I want to forget with everything I have - the day I left North Carolina, the day I left him. It was as if my whole world had crashed upon me. If only I could meet him...

"Angel! Get your lazy ass down here or I am leaving without you!" My batsh*t crazy twin yells, breaking my train of thoughts.

"Hey! You can't leave your beloved sister to take a bus on the first day of her senior year!" I yell back and after combing my straight auburn hair I run down the stairs.

"I can and I will if you don't get inside the car in 5 minutes. I don't want a detention on the first day of my senior year." Ash says and then walks out. We both have baby blue eyes and the same features just mine are more feminine. By his tone, I think he is serious so I grab a toast, yell bye to mom and dad and rush out after him after hearing a distant response from them.

******

Finally, the heaven where I have been dying to get back to comes into our sight. Note the sarcasm, for real I can't wait to get out of this hell hole of a school. But well, since it is senior year, I plan to live my fullest but of course with my zero drama policy...

Suddenly, someone slams into our car from backside, jerking us forward. God, I have never been so grateful of seat-belts. But who in the actual fu*king hell did this!?

"Who the hell do you think you are!?"Asher barks at someone, most probably at the person responsible. I didn't even notice him getting out. "First, you wreck our car and now act like it's not a big deal. For all you know, you could have killed us."

"Oh please, stop being so dramatic. It is not as if you have even suffered any major injuries. Here, take my number and just let me know about the repairs cost." From inside, I see a dark haired boy I have never seen before talking to Ash. He must be the one who hit us though he is too cocky.

"I don't want your damn money!" Asher bites out. I have never been more proud of him. I get out of the car slowly so as to not hurt myself.

"Look, I don't have time for your sh*t and I don't know if you like creating a scene out of a small accidents just to draw attention but I surely am not in the least bit interested." The boy says dryly. That is when I notice the crowd that has formed around us. He is such an asshole!

"Asher, let him be, we will take care of the car later," I say glancing at our poor baby while practically trying to drag him away from the asshole. The keyword being trying.

"Anne, let me go, he needs to be put in his place," Oh no, Asher's face is totally red. I have never seen him this angry. This is so not good....

"Hey Ash! Look at me! Ash! You don't want to do this."

"Oh wow, look at this, even your girl knows you don't stand a chance. Consider this your last chance and leave with her." The asshole mocks Asher smirking and everyone starts laughing at us. I will just call him that since I don't even know his name and f*ck everyone!

"If anything, it's you who needs to hide to save his pathetic ass 'cause I am sure your muscles are as vain as your eyes," I retort.

"Stay out of this pretty girl, just take care of your worthless boyfriend." The nerve of this jerk!

"F*ck!" He says, stumbling backwards when I punch him square in the jaw. My hand hurts a bit but not that much. It is times like this I am glad I allowed Asher to teach me how to fight. "B*tch be glad I don't hit girls!"