Chapter 18: I Will Always Love You

Angelina's POV

Have you ever done something which the old you would never have even dreamt of? I have done a lot of such things today. One, for the first time I am at a football tryout. Two, I am supporting the triplets. Three, I am even supporting Jacob! Four, I am actually trying to learn the rules.

"So if your team plays offence, Justin will be the center and he would pass the ball to Dasher who is the quarterback?" I am telling them what I understood but it came out more as a question.

"Yes, then quarterback will call the play. Do you remember what he can do?" Justin asks.

"He can run with the ball, hand off the ball to the running back who is Jacob or throw it to a receiver. Drake is the wide receiver." This time I answer more confidently.

"Now defense!" Noah exclaims.

"But the rules of offence are not over." I say confused.

"He is the Cornerback which is a defense position so he is getting antsy." Drake says shaking his head.

"What do you do?" I ask Noah and his face automatically lights up.

"Most of the time I have to block the receivers. But I also defend against some running plays." He explains. They are not going into too much detail because even if they are explaining it vaguely my head is bursting from the amount of information.

"Back to the offence, how can you score points through goals?" Drake asks.

"By a touchdown which earns six points and then you can try for extra point or two points which most of the times you don't do. Or you can go for a field goal which is of three points." I answer grinning. At least I remember something. Ash and Rosie are trying not to laugh at me since they already know the basic rules. Katie had to go home and Chris is with Dylan.

"So now the penalties..."

"No! I can remember only this much. If you explain even one more rule, I am going to forget everything!" I exclaim. Ash and Rosie burst out laughing at my outburst while the triplets look at me amusingly.

"But princess we have not even told you anything about the downs or other terms." Justin says.

"Why does this game have so many rules?" I ask to no one in particular then add "And I can't learn everything in a single day. Just teach me the other rules some other day."

"Easy there, anyways the tryouts are about to start." Drake says raising him arm in mock surrender.

After we wish them luck and they make their way down the bleachers, I feel someone sitting down next to me. Ten points to the one who guesses who it might be!

"Don't you have a tryout to prepare for?" I ask dryly.

"Hello to you too, sunshine" He says grinning cheekily then adds "You said you weren't going to cheer for me, now look at you all set on the bleachers."

"I am here for the Triplets and Dasher." I say folding my hands and narrowing my eyes at him.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Sunshine." He says flicking my nose. He then leans closer. Is he going to kiss me!

"What.."

He then whispers in my ear "And after the tryout maybe you can show me how much you know about physical chemistry." He then lies back smirking. I am going to kill him!

"I think they are calling everyone." He is still smirking. I take my bag and hit him on the back repeatedly with it.

"Oh so you are into kinky stuff."