Chapter 25: Dating Within Friend Group is Awful

Angelina's POV

In a friend group it's really hard to get everyone to agree on the same thing. Everyone has their own opinions and wants others to agree with them. And this task becomes frustratingly difficult when you have a friend group as big as mine. I can already feel the headache looming over my head and some of them haven't even arrived to eat yet.

"We should go to bowling."

"No, we should go to the beach."

"We should so to the city center, there is a really good gaming arena."

"Are you kidding me? We should go to the mall; there we can see a movie then hang-out together."

I shut my eyes to block out all their voices so that I don't end up shouting at them.

"Can we watch that new cartoon movie?"

That's it. I am about to give them a piece of my mind when I feel something soft touch my cheek. My eyes snap open to see Jake leaning back and pulling out the chair beside me. Did he just kiss my cheek?

"Sorry, I was running late this morning so I couldn't meet you, and our teacher wanted to discuss something right now." Jake says, giving me an apologetic look. Today is Monday, which means the first school day after our date.

"It's okay; we are still up for study hall right?" I ask, just to confirm. We had decided to have one of the tutoring classes today.

"Did you just kiss her?" Noah points an accusing finger in Jacob's direction.

"Yeah I did, why?" He asks, and then takes a bite from his sandwich.

"Are we missing something?" Drake asks skeptically.

"Wait, you guys don't know about our date?" Jake asks, finishing the food in his mouth quickly.

"You two went on a date?" Justin exclaims, having just arrived at the table.

"You didn't tell Justin?" I ask turning to Rose.

"I thought you didn't tell him because you didn't want to!" She says.

"I thought you would tell him then he would tell these two." I say gesturing to Drake and Noah.

"Now they know anyway." She says shrugging.

"We are the only ones who didn't know?" Justin asks sitting down beside Rose.

"Precisely," Chris answers. I had conference called Rosie, Katie and Chris immediately after the date.

"Did you two have fun?" Noah asks wriggling his eyebrows.

"My own sister flipped me off so that she could kiss the guy, so I am sure they had fun." Ash says rolling his eyes before I could even open my mouth.

"Seriously?" Drake asks as everyone else is busy laughing.

"Technically that one didn't last that long, the next one did." I point out.

"What did you two even do?" Noah asks. Now it's my turn to laugh thinking about the horror movie.

"He took me to a horror movie, I will spare the details but we ended up making fun of the movie."

"That's a pathetic first date." Justin says.

"After that I took her to eat sushi and we went on a long walk during the sunset. Tell them everything, not just the part where I screwed up!" Jake exclaims and then starts pouting.

"I was coming to that. Now stop pouting." I say, kissing his cheek.

"Maybe I will if I get a kiss somewhere else." He says, with a mischievous spark in his eyes.