Chapter 11 : Maybe History Is Repeating Itself

Angelina's POV

I wake up when I feel sun rays hitting my eyes. I stretch my arms a bit and smile watching different birds chirping outside my window.

What actually happened is that I woke to my phone alarm which has the sound of birds chirping. But I did stretch my arms and smile. Why? Because today I am going to get sweet revenge. Yes it's Monday morning but it doesn't matter, every school morning is the same though today I have something to look forward to.

With that thought in my mind I go to my wardrobe to take my clothes for the day - A crop top and high waisted jeans. I believe in being stylish yet not giving up your comfort. And I am not a girly girl nor a tomboy which you can easily find out looking at my room. How? Well let's just say I have sports stuff and stuff toys in the same proportion.

The colour scheme of my room is baby pink and bright yellow while my furniture is brown. Speaking of furniture, I have a queen sized bed, a wooden wardrobe with an attached dressing table, a study table below the window and my favourite one seat sofa with a table in front of it. I spend most of my time in that sofa since it is really comfy. When I finally freshen up I skip down the stairs.

"Good Morning people!" I exclaim when I reach the dining hall. Then I hug mom, kiss dad on the cheek since he is sitting then high five Ash and at last sit on my seat you know the usual.

"You seem extra chirpy today, excited for the tryouts?" Mom asks. What tryouts? I was about to voice my thoughts when it hit me like a thousand bricks.

"I take it from your expression you forgot and you ask us why we couldn't believe you would tryout for cheerleading." Dad says chuckling.

"I had other things on my mind." I say but it comes out more like a question.

"What other things? Second week of school just started, you don't even have that much work." Mom asks confused.

"Jacob Wilson" Ash mutters lowly so that only I could hear. I pinch his thigh in response. He squeals a little then covers it with a cough.

"Are you okay?" Dad asks.

"Just peachy" He answers once he calms down.

"Sweetie you didn't answer." She says then lights up. "Oh my God it's a boy isn't it? Finally you have got a crush." She sighs as if it was the biggest burden she had.

"No it isn't! And I have had a lot of crushes." This gets both Dad's and Ash's attention.

"What crushes!?" They demand. Here we go again, them and their over - protectiveness.

"Oh I don't know maybe Robert Pattinson, Ian Solemander, Taylor Launter, Cole Sprouse, Tom Felton..."

"Ok ok we get it." They exclaim.

"I finally thought we were having some progress." Mom huffs.

"Amms darling she is too young for a boyfriend." Dad says and Ash nods.

"Too young" She scoffs "I was her age when you followed me like a lost puppy for a single date." Dad's cheeks burn. That's not what I heard.

"But Dad told us quite a different story." Ash says confused.

"Oh, did he now? What did he tell you two?" She asks turning towards dad.

"Oh look at the time! The children are going to be late for school." He exclaims.

"Dad you are not even wearing a watch." I point out.

"I had seen the time before coming here and it's been a long time since then so I know you would be late."