Chapter 6 : Fraternizing With The Enemy

Angelina’s POV

"We should allow people to go into the pool only after half of the party so that the sober ones can avoid the wilderness." Katie suggests and everyone murmurs in agreement. Asher and Chris are bonding with their team mates while the rest of us are at Sunrise diner planning the party.

"You really think someone will remain sober?" Drake scoffs. Apparently everyone except Draky boy...

"Yes you d*ckhead, not everyone thinks that parties are fun only when you are drunk out of your mind." She counters.

"About that I want have two sections for drinks - one for the people who want to get drunk and one for those who don't." I interrupt before the argument gets even more heated.

"Sweetheart the non alcoholic section will join the alcoholic one before you can even blink." Noah says cheekily.

"I was coming to that Goofy boy; we will take shifts to monitor the drinks and the party. Everyone will be checked so that no drugs enter the party. And it will be a private party only for Stanfield high students, absolutely no outsiders got it?"

"But princess how will we implement that? I mean if the person in charge leaves the drinks to break up a fight or something anyone can slip something in the drinks in the meantime." Justin asks.

"You three are such dumbasses. When I thought we had enough share of dumbasses with our siblings and Chris, you three had to happen." Rosie says smacking her forehead. Katie and I burst out laughing while the said dumbasses give us offended looks.

"Please care to enlighten us low lives your highness." Justin says sarcastically. I didn't think he had a sarcastic bone in his body. Well everyone is full of hidden talents; it just takes the right person to bring them out.

"With pleasure, of course there will be two teams - one which plans to remain sober will monitor the drinks and the other one which plans to get drunk later will check people first and after a certain time will close the entry and then go off to enjoy the party. But they should not be drunk out of their minds so they can help resolve fights. We would need two sober people though so that when people start leaving one can escort the people out and one can monitor the drinks. They will switch and the one escorting people can enjoy the party in the meantime." Rosie explains.

"Thanks Rosie, I couldn't have said it better. Does everyone agree?" They murmur in agreement.

"So who will remain sober?" I ask.

"I will." Rosie and Justin say in unison and then share a look.

"Okay good I will drink later and help at the entry, so who will help me?"

"Count me in sweetheart." Noah says.

"Okay but Drake and Katie please don't drink too much; we may need an extra hand. And yeah we will tell everyone to assign someone as DD for their group so that we are not stuck leaving people at their homes."

"You have got it Tiger, now chill everything will be perfect." Drake says reassuring me. Katie nods.

"Good and one last thing, we will all meet at the triplets' place at 10 AM to decorate it, then lunch and finally the girls will come to my place to get ready."

"10 AM!" Noah and Drake practically shout.

"Yeah..."

"Princess, these idiots wake up after 10 AM." Justin chuckles "Why don't you girls bring an overnight bag to get ready and crash overnight, we can all then even hang - out the next day. In this way you can save time and come at our place at 11 AM." He suggests.