Chapter 7 : Hate Is A Very Strong Word

Angelina’s POV

People come in a lot of forms or types. They have different qualities or strengths as well as weaknesses. But each and every one is special in their own way.

Some maybe intelligent or smart making them great at academics, some may have artistic minds, while others maybe good at sports.

Oh no! These are not qualities, these are talents. Quality is someone being brave, someone who would do anything to protect their loved ones. Or someone who is wise beyond their years and uses their wisdom to help themselves and others out of a tough situation. That someone can be a very loyal person who would care and nourish their loved ones or a sarcastic and rude person who is good at getting things done their way but would go to any extent to protect what they consider theirs'.

Someone maybe a jolly and goofy person who can make even the saddest person smile or a pensive person who can get the most impulsive of people to quit a stupid plan. Or they can be someone who is a mix of all these things.

The types of people I have mentioned don't even scrap the surface of all the types. I believe that every single person is good at something or has a hidden talent that needs to be revealed.

But sitting between these dumbasses anyone can forget what they believe in. Don't get me wrong I love them and all but they are a bunch of idiots! They have qualities and talents but at this moment they are hidden a bit too deep.

If you haven't guessed yet we are at the triplets' place preparing it for the party. Well at least that's what we are supposed to do.

"For the hundredth time, Noah, no we cannot not have a non - alcoholic section so just listen to the instructions dammit! Drake I said the right corner not the left! And Justin where the hell are you?! I told you to place the snacks like half an hour ago!" I exclaim almost shouting. This is our condition at 1 PM. No one has even eaten lunch and our supposedly party is a train wreck.

Decorations : Not done

Food : Not yet placed

Drinks : Placed but in danger

It's going to be one hell of a party. Time for some damage control....

"Listen everyone!" I whistle to grab their attention.

"That whistle was hot damn." Noah says but my glare shuts him up.

"Justin put the food in its place. Drake, Katie and Rosie put the decorations in the right places as we all decided. Noah go and bring the towels, recliner and everything to set up the pool as decided and don't you dare touch the drinks! It is 1 PM already if anything goes out of place you will regret the day you were born!" The boys nod their heads vigorously terrified and the girls me thumbs up and reassuring looks. After the boys run off I find them approaching me.

"Anne you need to take a breath. You are on the verge of hyperventilating." Rosie says softly.

"How can I? You can yourself see nothing is done!"

"You know what, bring everyone food. Going out will help you calm down." Katie suggests.

"Are you kidding me? How will everything be put in the right place?"

"We made a rough sketch on paper right?" Katie asks.

"Yeah..."

"So we will make sure these idiots behave and most of the things are done before you get back. If not we can deprive them of food." She smirks. This girl...

"I will not deprive them of food but they don't know that. So okay I will get food for us and leave this in your hands." I say handing them the papers.