Chapter 10 : Revelations Part 2

Please read the Author's Note at the end of this chapter.

*****

Angelina’s POV

Everyone looks at us questioningly. Chris gives me nod.

"Okay so everyone, don't utter a word till both Chris and I are done." They nod skeptically.

"So Noah is somewhat right."

"What the fu*k?" They shout and I flinch.

"She said to listen everything first." Chris says trying to calm them down.

"I was just joking but..." Noah says wide - eyed. He seems to be at loss for words.

"Please listen first." I tell them pleadingly.

"Okay no one will interrupt now." Rosie says though I can see questions brimming in her eyes.

"I told you all he helped me twice. Before helping in the party we played beer pong and I won." Ash smiles proudly.

"Then he was being a sore loser so I asked him to lighten up and while talking we reached near the dance floor. That's when I saw Tyson and dragged Jacob to the dance floor and made him start dancing with me. He asked me to tell one of you since he needed to stay to protect me. I messaged Chris but he didn't see it so then I asked Ash. After that he said that since now Ash will take care of it we should actually dance and lighten up. He was being very sweet and understanding. So I thought maybe he is not an asshole." I clench my hands beneath the table.

"Suddenly someone jammed on my back and we ended up close. That's when Ash came." They sigh in relief.

"When Ash interrupted we realized we had almost kissed." Ash and Drake are fuming while the others have their jaws dropped. Justin looks like he is going to say something but keeps his promise.

"So after everyone was off to pool I went to thank him properly and maybe talk about what happened. When I am about approach him I hear him talking to Dash. His exact words were, "Why would I date her? She is just another girl I danced a bit with. In fact she is more hot headed than them. Not my type." I was seeing red; I was just another girl falling at his feet. So to save my remaining dignity I walked away even when he was trying to stop me." I calm myself down a bit and nod to Chris.

He looks like he collecting strength then finally starts. "Now you all must be wondering why I didn't see her message. So let's not beat around the bush. I am bisexual and was with Dylan." If the situation was not so tense I would have laughed at their reactions. Their eyes are literally bulging out of their skulls. Then suddenly Rosie goes and hugs him tightly.

"I have always wanted a gay friend but bi would also work. You can come to our girls’ nights and we can sit together and bitch about boys," She says excited. It looks like she is already planning. Then she looks at us girls for confirmation. I just shrug.

"Yeah, no problem. And since you like girls as well you can give us tips." Katie says.

"And I thought Anne's reaction was unexpected." He mutters but it's loud enough for us to hear and I laugh.

"I always had a doubt when I saw those two exchange glances." Ash says pensively. And Chris blushes a bit.

"Aww did you just blush?" He blushes a bit more in response. "Dyl is turning you into such a softie. I am so happy for you! And are the two of you official?" Rosie exclaims.

"Why does everyone have to pound me with questions? And no we are waiting till I come out." He says irritated.

"I also asked him a lot of questions." I inform her seeing her confused look.