Chapter 3 : Retaliation

Angelina's POV

"Tell me I am hallucinating and you didn't just say the words prank war," Asher all but begs.

"Sorry, but not sorry, I did say the exact same words." I confirm.

This draws a variety of reactions. For starters, my beloved twin is opening and closing his mouth like a fish. Rosie and Katie are giving me their disbelieving stare and I am sure if this was a cartoon their eyes would have popped out of their sockets. As for the triplets, Draky boy has a satisfied smirk plastered on his face and Justin is supporting an amused grin while holding an overenthusiastic Noah in his place. I am sure if Justin hadn't been holding him; he would have been bouncing up and down in his seat or would have been running around the whole diner.

Yeah diner, we are all currently at Sunrise diner which has been owned by Chris' family since ages. The diner may be old but Chris' family has maintained it so well that you can hardly find out about it's age. You can only figure out how old it is if told or if you are aware of the difference in modern and old furniture. As for Chris, he has this pensive look on his face.

"Why do you want to have a prank war, can't we just prank him once and get it over with?" Justin asks.

"First tell me, if someone pranks you especially someone you strongly dislike would you retaliate?" I counter.

"Yeah, I would."

"There you have your answer. If he doesn't retaliate, it would be a bonus but the chances that he would retaliate are 99.99%. Therefore, we have to be ready for anything."

"I have always wanted to do a prank war. I really hope he retaliates." Noah says with a dreamy look on his face.

"Trust me, we know it is literally in your bucket list." Drake scoffs.

"You are just jealous you are not as awesome as me, Mr. Grumpy." Noah says, narrowing his eyes while Drake and Justin just shake their heads.

"Great! I also have a bucket list, what things have you included in it?" Katie asks enthusiastically finally finding someone who is interested.

"And now we have lost her." Ash, Chris, Rosie and I say while Draky Boy and Charming say "Now no one can shut him up." Just like that we all start laughing while Goofy and Katie spare us a glare once and then continue their discussion. Some people in the diner glare at us or give us weird looks but who cares?

"Are you enjoying the meal kiddos?" Chris' dad, John asks us.

"Of course John, how can we not enjoy Liz's food?" I answer while Rosie and Katie voice sounds of agreement. As for rest of the dumbasses, they are too busy stuffing their mouths to even acknowledge him. Even Charming doesn't seem that charming right now.

"By the way, why are my daughters not visiting us, are you all too busy to see your old man?" He says mockingly, wiping his non existing tears.

"Love you too John." Ash manages between his wolf bites. I don't know how he isn't the size of a sumo wrestler.

"We will never be too busy for you guys and you are far from old in fact you are more fit than these fatasses." Rosie remarks slapping Ash on the arm.

"Hey excuse you, my ass is perfect and have you seen these muscles? Ladies dig them." Ash says flexing his arm.

"Oh trust me, she finds them pretty good." Katie mutters masking it with a cough. Good for her, only Rosie and I heard her.

"John, can you ask Liz to give our poor Katie her special remedy, she has been having coughing fits since the morning." Rosie asks with mock sympathy and I have to muffle my laughter.