Chapter 8 : Untamed Night

( Jacob's outfit above )

Jacob's POV

Girls are said to take time to get ready. And I can understand since I have seen my Mom doing so many things like hair styling, makeup and all. But I can't fathom why my idiot of a best friend is taking so much time when he doesn't even have to do those things.

"Hurry up you dumbass or we will leave without you!" I yell. No I haven't been graced with the golden opportunity of being the designated driver. The duty is given to Dasher. I got out of it since it's my first party here and since the party is for Dylan, Dasher had to become the DD.

"Just 2 minutes!" He yells back.

"You said the same thing half an hour ago!"

After a while he finally comes down. "Why are you such an impatient ass?" He asks rolling his eyes at me.

"If you haven't noticed we were waiting for you for over half an hour your majesty." I say giving him a fake smile.

"Stop it guys. Though what took you so long?" Dasher asks curiously. He is the only one because of whom I haven't murdered someone yet.

"Do you know how long it takes to style my hair perfectly?" He answers sitting down in the car.

"But your hair looks like you just woke up." I point out.

"They are perfectly messy and make me look hot. I need to look good; maybe I will find a cute guy." He says it like he is talking to a child.

"But it's a private party for our school and there are only 3 guys who are gay including you and the other two are dating." Dasher says tentatively driving towards our destination for the night.

"You guys don't know anything about these things." He says shaking his head. "Three guys are openly gay and my hotness will make the others come out of the closet."

Dasher and I share a look and decide to drop the subject.

*****

The only word going through my mind when we reach the party is wow. Even from outside I can say it's the best party I have been to in a while. But of course I won't tell Anne that.

"The girls are already inside." Dasher informs us looking up from his phone and we make our way to the entrance.

I was too busy looking around that's why I think I didn't notice the beauty in front of me. But I would recognize that voice anywhere.

"Thanks Dash you look really good too. I am sure Soph would appreciate it." She winks. I can only stare at her. Before if my brain could only think of the word wow, now after seeing her it's not even capable of doing that.

She looks as if she is an angel who has come from heaven to grace us with her presence.

Control yourself you idiot! Even if she said she dislikes you a bit less she still dislikes you!