SHIPS WITHIN THE GROUP

MAEUM & SEOKJIN MAJIN

MAEUM & SEOKJIN
MAJIN

Mom and dad, girlfriend and boyfriend, husband and wife, any title related romantically has always been insinuated to Maeum and Jin since the very beginning. With Jin being the eldest in the group while Maeum being the second oldest but the one with a longer connection to BigHit, both had a level of respect and aura attached to them. A duo that worked well together since the start, Jin has been Maeum's goto for everything as for once she felt like the baby, no longer having to be the protector and allowing herself to be protected and coddled. But Maeum is a nurturer at heart, even if Jin was older than her and acted as her confidant, that didn't stop her from coddling him when she saw the strain in his eyes and lack of confidence from being at a different level from everyone.

Jin to Maeum is her opposite. A man who knows no age having the ability to let loose and have a childish whim to him never fails to release a chuckle from Maeum with his dad jokes and brings a laidback attitude to her rigid and stiff self. For Maeum he brings her away from the stress and perfectionist ideal to have a moment of relaxation and ease to their already difficult lives.

Maeum to Jin is his opposite. Someone who acts older than she is with the ability to get him to focus and become fixated on a task when his laidback attitude gets the better of him. She is someone who challenges him in terms of getting her to crack a smile with another joke he'd thought up.

She's the work while he's the play and when combined became a productive duo that works against the other's weakness.

• Maeum's baby boi #1
• Mom and dad #1
• When Maeum first laid eyes on Jin she thought he was the most beautiful person she has ever laid her eyes on (and she still thinks this)
• Have been referred to as Ying and yang because they are different but together work in cohesion
• food buddies and is the one that introduces her to new foods
• When she decided to enroll in university when first joining BTS, went to him when she was stressed and for help
• Feels like she can relax with him the most because a part of her acknowledges that he is older and puts her in a baby girl mindset where she doesn't have to baby him as she does with the others
• Admires the high confidence he has
• Jin considers Maeum to be the most beautiful he has ever met
• Has joked on several occasion that they are/will be married
• has met his parents
• has slowly corrupted her to joining Jinhit and disregard what BigHit says if she doesn't like it (and it has worked)

• Maeum's baby boi #1• Mom and dad #1• When Maeum first laid eyes on Jin she thought he was the most beautiful person she has ever laid her eyes on (and she still thinks this) • Have been referred to as Ying and yang because they are different but...