MAJIN

SHIP NAME: MaJin

SHIP NAME:
MaJin

PEOPLE INVOLVED:
Ki Maeum and Kim Seokjin

ROMANTIC INTEREST STARTED:
• 2013 — present : Seokjin
• 2014 — 2017, 2018 — present : Maeum

SEXUALLY INVOLVED:
Mid 2019

STATUS:
Dating — 2019

SHIP DANGER LEVEL:
            [̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅] 10/10

FANS DANGER LEVEL:
             [̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅] 10/10

MEMORABLE MOMENTS:

2014;
WHEN HE LOVED HER

Love is a feeling everyone experiences at least once in their life. The intoxicating rush of sweet bliss intertwining in one's veins rushing up to one's heart pumping it through every part of the body, no part left untouched. One look at the person you are in love with sets all motors on overdrive and one smile can leave you in glee for days until you see them again. The companionship gained unfelt by another made you feel as if you have found your other fact, the one you will cherish until the end of your days. Forever felt like a long time but with love, it didn't feel like much time at all.

Jin had felt the love his mother had described to him as a child, in exact detail he felt the love pump through his heart but, he felt a bitter pain exiting in companionship with love.

His mother has explained to him the joys of love and what beautiful feeling it was but, she did not explain the pain of watching the one you love not reciprocate. To watch her be with someone you consider a brother and share in the love he so wished he had.

It felt worse than any pain he had endured. Knives scraped against his heart cutting pieces of it one by one rather than doing it swiftly and stabbing his heart in one go. He could vividly see Maeum's smile in his mind and feel the love from seeing it but in came the pain, the painting of her smile twisted to unpleasant imagery of her sexual involvement with Yoongi.

She...him...together.

He didn't know what hurt most: to discover the pair sexually involved after they agreed to keep it a secret, or to realize his liking for Maeum had grown to love and she didn't hold a sense of it in return. To keep silent about his pain to not disturb the group and be the joyful elder, or to make his feelings known and cause a disruption.