BURN THE STAGE

Burn the Stage: The Movie (Korean: 번 더 스테이지: 더 무비) is a film documenting the behind the scenes of South Korean boy band BTS' 2017 The Wings Tour that drew in more than half a million fans in 19 different countries around the world. The focus is on the eight members and their struggles internally and externally throughout the tour as well as their innermost thoughts and relationships between one another.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

JIN: OVERWORKED

JIN:
OVERWORKED

It wasn't uncommon to find Maeum in such state. Ragged breaths, sweat beading down her forehead falling to her cheeks and further down her neck. She was hunched over, both hands pressed against the floor as her legs had long given under her from pushing herself beyond her limit.

It had become an unhealthy habit to see many of his brothers end up in similar stages, tired and on the brink of collapsing solely to give the best to their fans in upcoming concerts.

Annoyed was a good word to describe his own state of being. He knew Maeum had the choreography down to the littlest details. She knew the transitions from solo to solo and knew how her introduction would occur. She rehearsed alongside with them to secure their minds and bodies to the point it was engraved in them.

So why was she pushing herself to end up exhausted? She was ready and talent was laced in every bone and artery in her body so there was no reason to spend hours cooped up in a dimly lit room going, again and again, on a routine she knew by heart.

Out of the entire situation, the one thing he was glad for was her lack of attention when it came to her surroundings. Jin knew Maeum down to her quirks and wiring to know once her mind was locked on something, nothing else could block her focus. For once it was beneficial to him when he rushed at her full speed and pushed her to the ground just as she had found her footing, ready to start again.

A shriek left her. Her footing was again lost to her and down she went. A hard thud and pain were what she was expecting but to her surprise, her body was laid gently against the dance floor. Like a delicate feather she was treated, gently she rested on her back unable to move with the added weight on top of her.

The flushed, pouted cheeks that belonged to Jin were what she was greeted with.

"Hello to you too." She greeted with a sarcasm laced in her tone followed by a groan of his body shifted to further add his weight. The eldest looked unamused to her tone.

"Is there a reason as to why you look like a sweaty, unpleasant version of yourself?" His words came out exaggerated in the tone he questioned and for a moment she didn't take him seriously. It wasn't until she looked into his darkened pools of brown did she see the worry and boiling anger coming to the surface.

"I am always a delight. What are you talking about?" She dodged the question but knew she couldn't escape, clearly considering the added weight of the man.