G.C.F. MAJIN

2011: 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

The picture was blurry at first glance. Pixelated blurs greeted the screen as the holder held a hesitant grip, told by the small movements side to side. Grey was the dominant color in the picture, it followed the shaky hold as it moved from one spin to what appeared to be a room filled with a few people given the array of colors popping from neutral. The room was bleak, dull and above all void of loud sounds. Murmurs came from different places, conversations from one another but it was quite clear (despite the clarity in the picture) that there was an air of awkwardness.

Flashes of the picture's clarity poked through the blur the more the movement's stilled and focused on a movement. The figure was loss of color, black, moving side to side in the air and aimed towards the object of capture.

Namjoon's sleeved shirt raised to give the phone camera that belonged to Jungkook. Loss of true clarity, despite it, the elder's dimpled cheeks and wide smile was seen with the utmost graphics before it disappeared from view as he stood up and moved to the opposite side of the room. His lost space in the seat occupied gave the focal point towards the two figures sitting behind the chair.

Noir black tresses of hair with an array of split ends that fell towards one's mid stomach topped with a pair of bangs were captured. Similar shade of black long-sleeved shirt covered their torso with a pair of deep blue jeans ending with a set of worn-out converse was the sight that was Ki Maeum. She was hunched within herself as her head was kept to her own personal space. Arms cupped together with her hands in her lap, thumbs roaring under one another. Wide chocolate hued eyes occasionally flickering to the occupant next to her.

Deep colored bark brown topped the bangs styled to a semi perfection to the right of Kim Seokjin's head. Ocean blue long-sleeved shirt covered his long torso as his lower half was colored with black trousers as his feet too held worn-out converse. His posture matched that of the closed-off Maeum.