YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN

MAFIA AU REQUESTED BY: @Sociopathic_Psycho

They say the higher you are the harder you fall, in a world filled with deception, cold-blooded murder and greed such words could never hold more truth

They say the higher you are the harder you fall, in a world filled with deception, cold-blooded murder and greed such words could never hold more truth. The mafia world is one filled with secrecy and betrayal, everyone is looking to get a leg up the pyramid of power and no matter the allies one holds, any opening to bring another down just so you could be above them occurred without hesitation and without a sense of guilt.

The name EXO is one many consider a household name. The powerhouse family, the aces, the fearsome murderers with angel faces, each person held a different viewpoint on the many men who affiliated with EXO. Their power was raw and their force was one to be reckoned with. They held powerful enemies and even powerful allies, but in the end, the term enemy and ally were all the same in EXO's eyes. Everyone wanted to kill them but everyone wanted to be them. The power they held, the wealth they have accumulated and the legacy they've built up over the years.

Truly, it was a shame how the once-great family had earned themselves the title "the fallen family". The news spread far and wide within the smaller families who held the taste of victory from someone being able to knock the pedestal EXO had stood on but, there was a level of fear that had reached the height of the gods with the realization that another family had managed to kick the Aces off their pedestal and revoke them back to mere mortals.

The name BTS was a newbie in the world of crime, a family at the center of the chaos. Kim Namjoon: the leader and mastermind behind the entirety had said nothing but whispers had been spread of his wicked ways hidden behind the mask of a dimpled smile he placed on his perfectly carved, tanned skin. An Adonis man whose perfectly chiseled body was draped with red suits whom many associated with the amount of blood he had shed from climbing up the ranks with his bare hands. He was the face of the quandary family that was BTS, their leader but as well as the mask who hid the true mastermind with his shadows.

If people were to look deep into the BTS' family history with the once-powerful EXO, then they would come to see the tether connecting them together. A woman, the only woman.

Ebony silk hair curled in soft waves that had fallen to the middle of her back, never tied back but released for all to admire and want to run their fingers through. Chocolate dipped eyes who in the right lightened appeared to be black like the black holes who suck in any matter if too close. Adonia sculpted figure always adorned in different shades of purple, an oddity choice but the color of royal suited her like the queen she was. The signature purple, silk dress had been one associated with the name Ki Maeum.

Ki Maeum: the one who singlehandedly done the work so many have tried and failed to do. The seductresses who charmed her way through the many men of EXO and had them by the end of her knife by the time morning had risen.

The star as the Mafia world called it. The star held many names, the leaders in trainings, the most powerful, the most secluded who never shows their face to the public and always accompanied by the muscle of the family and yet, here Maeum was in line of sight, face bare and with a curled to her lips drew attention wherever she strutted.