MAEUM'S SEX LIST

I would like to note that this was requested and although it's not graphic nor are there any intimate details, those under the ages of like 15 should be warned especially if you're not comfortable with the idea of sex

I would like to note that this was requested and although it's not graphic nor are there any intimate details, those under the ages of like 15 should be warned especially if you're not comfortable with the idea of sex. I feel hardcore judged by the universe writing and posting this but, this was requested so proceed...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Maeum's condom scandal in 2016 set the kpop world ablaze after revealing that she, an idol, a female idol at that has participated in sexual activities. Many netizens were quick to shame her but with no response from her left the situation open and accepted by ARMYs and taboo to talk about for media sites. Despite the lack of conversations over the subject, curiosity was high as ever. Some wondered how many names were written on the list, especially considering the lack of evidence physically on her person or talk from others. Maeum is well aware of the dangers her sexual endeavors can take her but in her mind, if someone tries to take her down then she will take them down with her. Plus, why on earth would her former lovers call her out when she did such a magnificent job?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

MIN YOONGITIME FRAME: 2014 RELATION: one-night stand CURRENT STATUS: best of friends/group members

MIN YOONGI
TIME FRAME: 2014
RELATION: one-night stand
CURRENT STATUS: best of friends/group members

The first name added to Maeum's list shouldn't be one of surprise considering their relationship prior to laying in the sheets together. Bickering turned arguments that the other had forgotten the reasons for, racy touches edging the other on and longing looks when the other wasn't looking. Tension connected them like a string and it took one kiss for it to escalate. Looking back on it, neither knows who it was that initiated but, it led to an intimate afternoon in their shared dorm room. There was a possibility for their one night to be more than just one night but Yoongi had been observant over the eldest member's emotions and held guilt over his actions thus choosing to keep it at one night. Maeum held no regret over the night, tensions between her and Yoongi had simmered to the point where there arguing wasn't as constant and in current times occurs jokingly. She as well recalls her time with Yoongi as her sexual awakening.