TIMES MAEUM CLOWNED DISPATCH

Dispatch doesn't shy away from their reputation of following idols around for the sake of a story. BTS is no exception to their schemes. But having a person or a group of them with a giant-ass camera following your every move doesn't go unnoticed, especially with Maeum. Dubbed the "Dispatch watcher" by fans, Maeum doesn't mind messing with them for shits and giggles. These are recollections of the times where the idol toyed with dispatch for her own amusement.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

• MAJIN ON A DATE?

MAJIN ON A DATE?

• Even one of the most successful kpop groups is prone to downtime. Time away from one another and to one's self. Get back into the groove of old hobbies or taking a seventeen-hour sleep to rejuvenate six years of hard work and dedication.

• Maeum and Jin are not one of those people. Separation? From one another? What is that?

• The little break they are given, the two find ways to spend it together while leaving the other members to the dust. It's MaJin time and Jin will be damned if anyone were to interrupt that.

• If they were asked how their "dates" came to be, neither would have an answer. In fact the two would reword the question to ask why you are asking such a personal question.

• Somewhere along their timeline the two, no matter how short their breaks were would find a day to themselves doing something one liked to do but in their busy schedule didn't have the time to.

• On one special occasion, their break fell on Maeum's birthday; valentine's day.

• Being the eccentric person that he was (the man planned his own birthday party for hell's sake), he didnt hesitate to take over Namjoon's position as leader and order his minions around to perfect Maeum's special day.

• Dispatch didnt catch the heartfelt gesture of Jin sending Taehyung to buy Maeum the clothes she had been eyeing a few weeks prior, the Maknae buying the biggest order of rose and spray painting them green (Maeum's favorite color) nor the dangerous mission of allowing Jimin and Hoseok near the oven to attempt to bake a cake or Yoongi and Namjoon's journey to pick up her mother and sister for her small birthday party.

• No, all they saw were the pair holding hands as they walked the streets of Seoul hopping from art museums to parks to cafes. Anything Maeum desired.

• They saw the soft skinship of Jin's backhugs and Maeum resting her forehead on his wide shoulder but not the hard work Jin had endured to make the day perfect. Or it was until the camera holding clowns had interrupted.