WHEN BIGHIT TURNED TO MAEHIT

BigHit's Ki Maeum has been noted of doing things that typically most idols from other companies would not be allowed in doing. For those who are not part of the BTS ARMY, they would play it off as BigHit picking favorite but it is quite the opposite. Many would be surprised that the reason is the outcome of when an agency and a group have good connections with one another, allowing their idols the freedom they want....it also doesn't help that Maeum has been with BigHit the longest thus using that as an excuse to do what she pleases (with moderation of course).

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

MAEUM's SEX LIST

MAEUM's SEX LIST.

Maeum's condom scandal did not create the uproar news outlets were expecting. There was much hope for a smear campaign; hate words against the idol, placing other idols in their place within their society and overall a message of oppression for women in terms of expressing their sexuality in a healthy way. To many surprises, the opposite happened. ARMYS though shocked by the revelation took the matter from what originally appeared serious and turned it into a meme, creating a rise of safe sex talk and going as far as selling condoms with the idol in question's face on it. Overall it was a beneficial thing as many learned more about sexualities, other preventions against pregnancies and awareness about sex.

ARMYS in a short span turned a situation intended to bring harm and made it a positive, benefiting not only them but others as well.

But with every good, there is a meme. Opportunities to memeify which they did not hesitate in taking.

Many ARMYS like to joke that Maeum's nonchalant nature had barely registered her growing sex life and in one comment mentioned it to Bighit before moving on with her day. The idea in itself seems absurd and one that brings life but—

If only they knew how close to the truth they were.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

There was a confusion on how Maeum viewed idols, herself included. There were times where she could see past seeing herself as an idol and observe the title from a different perspective. She can't deny that it wasn't her original dream, being an artist (drawing wise) was. No matter how much she loved music and the array of people she has helped being in BTS, art would always be her first love.

And with that thought in mind, she could see past being an idol and see it for what it really was. The benefits, contraindications, and disadvantages.

She could no longer go anywhere she pleased without at least one person attempting to follow her. Privacy was something she had to cling her entire being for, everyone was always looking for a way to bring any idol down just for the sake of exposure. Fighting back against rude people no matter the situation made her the bad guy—