INSIDE OF MAEUM'S PHONE

TYPE: IPhone 11 pro

Maeum didn't understand how exactly she got to get the newest version of the iPhone

Maeum didn't understand how exactly she got to get the newest version of the iPhone. One minute she was stuck using her old iPhone X and the next, it was three in the morning and she just so happen to be spending all sorts of money on things she did not need; the iPhone is one of them. Midway of choosing the sleek black phone, it was at Jin's request that she found her online cart to be filled with the pink iPhone 11 pro.

PHONE CASE: 11 cases

Much like her poor online shopping choices done at three in the morning, picking out her iPhone cases shared the same fate

Much like her poor online shopping choices done at three in the morning, picking out her iPhone cases shared the same fate. In total, Maeum has eleven different phone cases that she swaps out regularly. Half of her phone cases of anime centered, naruto to be specific. As an avid anime watcher fans did not take much shock to see the girl's set of Naruto phone cases, her favorite being the Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha cases.

Following the trend of anime, she bought the senpai case after multiple fans from Japan had resorted to calling her senpai. A nickname she enjoyed and found amusing, amusing enough to scavenge the internet and stumbling upon the senpai girl case. Fans took a humorous view of her case, fully immersing her into the "week" culture by later photoshopping her with anime characters and an anime body pillow.

With the release of BT21 collection different array of assortments expanded from AirPod cases to toothbrushes and phone cases. Her obvious choice was to get the brown and blue Hisonya case, her most prized case and the second case she had kept for a long time until Jin had removed Hisonya's case and placed RJ on her phone, taking her old case on his. The two matched cases, carrying their beloved children for quite some time and always plan on when to match when going to airports.

The oldest case she's had is the Seokjin photocard case. It all started because she liked one of the photo cards and placed it under her originally transparent phone case. Decorations came after during a plane ride to the US. With lots of time on her hands, she did crafts to cut out pink and blue hearts and used RJ tape to keep the photocard in place. Fans took well to it, Majin shippers squealed in delight and sparked many ideas of the two's involvement.