MAJIN HAS RISEN BITCHES

BTS MEMBERS KI MAEUM AND KIM SEOKJIN CONFIRMED TO BE DATING

November 17, 2019
By J.K

Yes, folks, you read the title right, BTS' favorite ship has been confirmed to be canon! On November 17, 2019, BigHit Entertainment took to Twitter to post a small message. Many ARMYS at first believed the news would regard BTS' potential comeback many predicting to be this upcoming January or details of their MAMA performance set for December 4th. To the shock and joy of many ARMYs, it discussed the relationship between two of their most beloved idols.

Hello this is BigHit Entertainment,

We are sorry for the sudden news and are here to inform you that it does not involve any information about BTS' comeback but we are here to confirm and notify you all over the romantic relationship between Ki Maeum and Kim Seokjin. We'd like to say that this relationship is fairly recent, the two have been friends for a certain amount of time and through that friendship had developed into something more. We would like you all to respect both Maeum and Seokjin over the matter and show your love and support over their relationship.

Following the announcement, both Maeum and Seokjin took to their BTS twitter to personally confirm their relationship and love for one another.

MAEUM'S TWEET:

Hi ARMY it's Maeum,

By now I know you must know about the news of Jin and me and felt it best for you guys to hear our words before having a negative opinion on the situation. My feelings for JIn are something that I have felt even before our debut. It wasn't anything to label as love but he made me laugh and smile and overall believed in me when I hadn't.

For many years he had been stability when our lives had changed for the better. I am known to overwork myself and push beyond what is comfortable for me and it often leaves me feeling empty and exhausted, Jin had taught me what it means to have fun and prioritize myself and my happiness. He truly was the stars in a dark sky, shining brightly and acting as a beautiful path to reach home.