24 - Newbie

A week. Yoongi does not even know how, in this timespan, he and Mrs Kim have not been been caught by Taehyung, or by Mr Kim, who came back for two days. For more than a week, Yoongi has actually lived at the Kims', and nobody has questioned it – especially not Seokjin.

How can Taehyung be so blind? How can he not see his mother ogling at Yoongi while serving him food at dinner? How can he not see Yoongi sneak out of his bedroom every night to go cuddle with his mother and only come back in the morning? How can he not see them stealing stealthy kisses from each other, in a corridor, in the kitchen, at Mrs Kim's bedroom door? They are playing with fire. But it is so easy to play with it when there is no real obstacle. It is as if the world encouraged them to live their transgressive love story.

But Yoongi is not complaining. He has never felt happier in his life. He had always sworn not to care for anyone, in order not to get hurt or hurt anyone – but he must admit that he was wrong. Seokjin is the best thing that happened to him. And he feels like he might be making her happy too.

"Tae?" he asks in a hoarse voice. The TV screen is on, but his friend's avatar is not moving anymore, and neither is Jungkook's. "Are you sleeping?"

When he is certain that the two boys are actually asleep, he gets up and tiptoes outside the room, turning the TV off on his way out.

He knows it is late, Taehyung has taken time to fall asleep, but he hopes Seokjin is still awake. The student knocks on the door, out of habit, but enters without waiting for an invitation to come in.

Mrs Kim is lying on her bed, a book opened next to her, but her eyes are closed. Yoongi climbs on the bed and smiles at how cute she looks. He cautiously sits astride her and, being now on top of her, he leans to kiss her half-opened lips.

Seokjin moans in her sleep, and mumbles, slowly awakening, "I was having a nice dream. 'Twas about you."

"Good. 'Cause I want you to dream only about me."

He sees her smile before she totally wakes up and gets a sight of him. But she ends up blushing and looking away from the young boy. "You're, hum, practically naked," she whispers.

Yoongi was indeed only wearing boxers — that was how he liked to sleep. "Why are you so shy all of a sudden? I always sleep in boxers when I'm with you."

"Yeah, but... it's under the covers." Yoongi frowns, still unconvinced. "It's just... harder to resist my desires when you're so handsome, and so close."

"Why would you resist your desires?" the boy asked sheepishly.

Mrs Kim distractedly plays with the elastics of Yoongi's boxers, and mumbles shyly, "I don't want to scare you off. With Namjoon never being there, I feel like I have even more needs than usual — and with you being around, I can barely contain myself... If I listened to myself, I'd pounce on you every chance I get."

She bites her lower lip when she hears Yoongi chuckle. "And why don't you? Pounce on me?"

He catches Seokjin's look and she shrugs shamefully, "I'm afraid that you won't like my body, that you won't want me."

Yoongi frowns and holds her chin up, so she actually looks at him. "What do you mean, I won't want you?"

"Well, you know that I consider myself a woman, but– I have male features, and– I'd understand if that scared you, and if you didn't want to do anything with me. I get that you might not be physically attracted to men."

"Jin," Yoongi cuts her off, "I want you. And not only a part of you. I want everything you can give me, and I want it just for myself." He smiles to her and leans forward to give her a quick peck on the lips. "I don't give a damn if you've got a dick or a carrot as your privates. I just want you to feel right with me."