#Chap-9

{EDITED}

Jinae POV

We were walking in the corridors in silence until Soyeon spoke "come let's go see him" "who?" I said with an eyebrow raised "Just come he must be here already " she said and pulled me towards the stairs.

She took me to the seniors building and pulled me all the way through the corridor towards a class "what are we doing here?" I asked as she was peaking from the door "there he is" she said and entered the class pulling me behind her

"Kookie" she called *what a nickname* "Oh hey Yeonie" He said and stood up to hug her then changed his gaze to me "Hi Jinae" He said and smiled widely showing his bunny teeth

"Hey" I gave him a small smile comparing to his
"Are you done checking on your boyfriend? Cause I wanna go back" I said in a annoyed-teasing tone

She quickly shut my mouth with her palm "hahaha she's silly sometimes don't mind her"
She laughed awkwardly and pushed me out of the class

"Bye Kookie" I said as I waved my hand in the air to tease her more
"Yah Jinae shut up" She said pouting while her cheeks were red
"OMG aren't you the cutest thing on this earth" I said pinching her reddish cheeks

"Ohh look who's here, the b*tch" we heard a girls voice we looked to it's direction *what now? Uggh I've come to hate school because of this annoying creature*

It was Jooeun and her 2 friends Nari and Jiyoo "of course you're here where would you be otherwise" I scoffed and smirked

"Oh no you didn't" Nari said as she raised her hand to slap me but then Jungkook stood between us and held her arm "My hero" Soyeon whispered but I heard her I looked at her and Smiled "Stop this nonsense" He said with a very deep voice "Oppa it hurts" Nari said with tears starting to build in her eyes *the hell? Does she like him?*

He let go of her arm that's when she started crying on Jiyoo's shoulder "You'll regret this" Jooeun said and walked the opposite way with the two girls following her.

Jungkook then looked at his watch "You've got to go now, class is about to start" "OK, bye Kookie" she said and hugged him *I'm dying, they look so cute together* "Enough, kaja" I pulled her away.

We peaked inside our classroom thankfully Mrs.Choi isn't here yet
We sat in our places *Thanks god he isn't here* after about 3 minutes the teacher entered the class

[TIME SKIP]

It's already lunch break, lessons were boring like everyday but it went quite fast today.
I don't like eating in the school's cafeteria because most of the students are there and I always have a bad feeling about it but Soyeon insisted because Jungkook invited us to join him and his friend.

*It won't be that bad right? I'm just overreacting* I thought as we both walked side by side towards the cafeteria.
We entered the cafeteria and Soyeon pulled me straight to Jungkook's table
as fast as she noticed him.

"Hey girls" a boy sitting next to him said "Hey Jimin" Soyeon replied waving her hands to the boy *So that's the flirt Jimin every girl is talking about*

"Hey" I said in a low tone and sat down,
Soyeon to my right and Jimin to my left.
"So let me introduce myself to you beautiful, I'm Park Jimin" *Oh he's a Park too* "I am the most handsome around, of course you've noticed" *Jooeun ver.2* I rolled my eyes but then the door burst open and it's Jooeun and her minions, they got in with the sound of their high heels  felling the cafeteria *Arrogant* but then I remembered something *Where's Taehyung?* I stood up looking for him.

"Who are you looking for b*tch?" *Uggh not again, I'm so sick of her* "It's non of your business so move aside" I said and walked pass her towards the exit of the cafeteria "JINAE WATCH OUT" I heard Soyeon which made me turn around, I saw Jooeun about to hit me with a tray, I put my arms infront of me in an X shape as a way of protection and shut my eyes "Didn't I say you'll Reg-......" in a sudden the whole cafeteria went silent and I still didn't feel the hit, I opened my eyes slowly *what's happening?* everyone was frozen as if time had stopped.

Jooeun holding the tray still in the air, Soyeon's hands are covering her mouth and everybody else is frozen *except him*

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ☆