#Chap-26

{EDITED}

Jinae POV

It's been 2 days since that party, I honestly wasn't in my best state, my mind would always take me to him and to what he said that night. Taehyung haven't showed up since then. I'm really worried about him, seeing your lover cheating on you isn't easy but the thing that worries me the most is me not feeling a hint of guilt about our kiss, it feels like I only did it because he belongs to me but who tf lied to me and told me that he's mine? I mean.... *UUUGGH!! I can't do this alone, I need to visit grandma*

I told Soyeon I'm planning on going to busan to pay my grandma a one day two nights visit, and she insisted on coming with me. Less than an hour Jungkook was already by the door with 3 train tickets "Guys are you really sure you wanna come?" I asked doubting

"of course, I'm going to see my grandmother after all" Jungkook replied "exactly, we'll go visit your grandmother, let's go I'm so excited" Soyeon added "you're already ready?" I asked "YUP" both exclaimed in unison

"Oh wow, so what time are we supposed to be there?" I asked Jungkook who was holding the tickets "in about an hour the train will go, I suggest we head now to the station, it'll take time to reach there" Jungkook explained "I agree" Soyeon said "If so then I agree too" I added

We took a cap and it took us 30 minutes to reach the train station. We sat on one of the benches waiting for the train with our backpacks on our laps.

(Dear passengers, the train heading to busan will be here in less than 6 minutes please be ready)

"Ok, it's coming" I said squeezing Jungkook's hand with my left hand and Soyeon's hand with my right one nervously. Jungkook then smiled at me and patted my hand while Soyeon hugged. And like the announcement said, the train came to a stop infront of us and we entered it a little hesitantly but entered it anyways.

We sat across each other. Looking out the window I saw Seoul's building's and water, and my head just went straight to him which drew a smile on my face remembering the feelings I had in the party.

I looked at Soyeon and that girl was already asleep on Jungkook's shoulders *I really want them to be together*. After all the passengers were on the train, the train started moving *Busan, grandma here I come*

I liked the view a lot, me and Jungkook stayed awake through the whole journey, chatting and joking.

3 hours later

We finally made it to busan, the smell of the air reminded me of the old days, I missed those days, it's been a while but never fails to make my tears fall down. I really wish none of that had happened but it did and nothing can change the fact that I've lost my loved ones for no good reason. Just because we're different we die.

Me, Jungkook and Soyeon walked with our backpacks a little far from the station more towards the streets to get a cab. After waiting for about 10 minutes one finally stopped for us. We gave him the address and waited to reach.

After what took about 40 minutes we were finally infront of the house. I stood infront of the door hesitating to knocking. Seeing me nervous, Soyeon knocked instead. I was surprised to why did she do that but when she smiled and nodded her head I knew that I took too long to knock. "Yes, yes I'm coming" an old voice was heard from the opposite side of the door.

The moment the door was opened I rushed towards her, "halmoni, I missed you so much" I cried on her shoulder while hugging her "Jinae? What are you doing here my child?" She asked "I wanted to visit you, plus there's things I need to tell you" I whispered the last sentence making her pat my back.