#Chap-22 (2)

{EDITED}

A week later

Author POV

The school corridors were silent. No student can be seen. All students are in there perspective halls trying their best to solve the questions given in the papers infront of them.

Jinae looked around her spotting Soyeon solving her paper like her life depends on it. Her eyes moving back to her paper she noticed a pair of eyes staring at her. Those eyes she felt different looking at.  

She stared back but he didn't look away instead he focused more on how beautiful a human being can be. Through out the whole exam he was looking at her especially when she's focusing on what seems to be a hard question.

His heart would pound faster driving him crazy, to why would it act like that. He never felt anything like this before. She had her own different vibe, what got him more interested in her.

His eyes glew blue while her eyes purple. They both traveled deep into each other's eyes forgetting any other thing around them.

"Taehyung!" The inspector called cutting the connection between them to get his attention

"Taehyung!" The inspector called cutting the connection between them to get his attention . "Your eyes on your paper please, otherwise I'll have to abandon you from the exam" he explained "yes sir" Taehyung replied and turned his focus back to his paper.

They both continued with their exam. While Soyeon was already done staring at both of them trying to figure out what just happened between those two.

Meanwhile....

Jimin was finding difficulty solving one of the questions with Jungkook having the same problem. Both of them were almost done.

After the bell ring

All students were set free and now the corridors were full of students here and there, noises, screams, laughs and pages flipping to check for the right answers.

Jungkook, Jimin, Soyeon and Jinae stood where they all agreed to after exam. "So how was the first exam?" Jimin asked "It was good" Jinae replied casually "Good as really good or good as I solved but is not sure?" Jimin asked raising one eyebrow.

"Both I guess" she lowered her head feeling bad about the question she couldn't solve "Don't worry, you'll make it up in the next exams" Jungkook assured her.

They all looked towards a busy Soyeon. "What about you, Soyeon?" Jinae asked "I solved the question" Soyeon replied with her eyes and mind somewhere else. "What are you looking at?" Jimin asked curiously standing next to Soyeon trying to catch what she'd been staring at since they came here. She simply shushed him and continued staring at Taehyung and Jooeun.

"Don't you feel Taehyung changed? A bit?" She asked not taking her eyes off the couple "Not really, why?" Jimin replied "He looks less interested in Jooeun which is pretty weird to me" she spoke "Oh yeah I guess, you know Jooeun stopped?" Jimin asked gaining Soyeon's attention "stopped what?" She asked curiosity getting the best of her.

"She stopped being herself, no flirting, I'd say no cheating too, I'd be lying if I said she's not wearing more modestly, as you can see not too much of her skin is out. Now that's what I'd call weird." Jimin explained "ohh, and I was trying to figure all this time what has changed in her" Soyeon replied looking back at Jooeun to take a more detailed look at her actions and outfit. "Interesting" she whispered

"Guys, I'll be going now I need to prepare for the next exam, and Soyeon I'll be waiting for you for today's tutorial" Jungkook spoke "oh, wait for me" Soyeon followed Jungkook "come on Jinae, we got to go" she called you.

"Wait, let's go together, I need to study too because I ain't being no one's slave" Jimin called and speed walked towards them "oh hi slavie" Soyeon teased. Jimin glared at her "why so confident?" Jimin asked "because I just know I'll win" Soyeon replied proudly

"Jimin I must tell you, Soyeon has been working hard lately" Jungkook spoke "yup, she sometimes sleeps on the books" Jinae agreed. Soyeon pocked her tongue at Jimin teasingly.

"Well, good luck because when you're competing against Jimin, hard work alone isn't enough you need luck, kid" Jimin smirked and stepped ahead of the rest "Why so full of yourself? Huh?" Soyeon yelled and speed up to him.

Exam after exam, and in every exam Taehyung and Jinae would stare into each other's soul making them both develop something in them, that non of them knows exactly what it is, some might say love but it's just more complicated, something more like a bond.

TO BE CONTINUED............

Is it happening?Is my head finally accepting that this is a Taehyung ff? 🤔💔Let's see if this ff will turn out more interesting than we all thought

Is it happening?
Is my head finally accepting that this is a Taehyung ff?
🤔💔
Let's see if this ff will turn out more interesting than we all thought.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ☆