#Chap-21

{EDITED}

Author POV

"Guys now that we are here, let's play a little game, Me and Soyeon will play the victims while you two will protect us, let's say Jinae will be my guardian while Jungkook will be Soyeon's" Jimin said after some silence. "What do you mean protect us, and why would I be your guardian?" Jinae asked "Yeah, please explain more" Soyeon agreed.

"Honestly, I wanted to try this for a while, since I was the nerd kid 3 years ago reading all those superhero magazines and now that I have my powerful friends, I believe it's time to try my marvelous idea" Jimin explained giving them an evil creepy smirk.

"I found tons of fireworks in the cafeteria of this school, so what we'll actually do is, I'll light them up and then you'll have to protect both me and Soyeon from getting injured" Jimin explained further "but why?" Soyeon asked "yeah, why are risking your life?" Jinae asked

"Because, first of all I trust you guys on protecting us, second of all, isn't life all about adventures?" Jimin shrugged and stood

"Yeah, but this is dangerous you know?, I mean how old is this building, it might not stand long, we should be careful" Jinae spoke as she stood up as well "Don't worry I'm Mr. Careful, the fireworks that I chose are the small ones they won't harm cement, zinc and whatever there is in those walls" Jimin explained and walked towards the fireworks in the box across the huge indoor playground and started spreading the fireworks across the place, all tied to one end to lit

"I have a bad feeling about this" Jungkook said concern visible in his voice. "Me too, but for now let's have fun, if it's supposed to be fun" Soyeon said doubting this whole thing

Jinae POV

"1....2....3" By three jimin lit the end and ran towards me obviously ready for the so called game. Me and Jungkook stood in a defensive position with Jimin on my side and Soyeon on Jungkook's side.

The fire reached the end of the fireworks and they were charged towards us flying everywhere around the place.

I blocked all the fireworks coming our way and Jimin was really happy, the excitement in his eyes gave me courage. I started dodging all the fireworks even faster sending them away. They blew but it wasn't that big of a blow.

I looked at Jungkook and Soyeon. They were having fun *I guess this wasn't a bad idea after all*, I smiled and for a moment I lost focus looking at those two lovebirds laughing and enjoying this game.

Until Jimin yelled my name making me get back to my senses but it was too late the firework was already flying my way.

Instinctually I raised my hands and with my powers I changed it's direction sending it away with much force that it ended up breaking the small window on the door, traveling through it and along the long corridor.

Jungkook shut all the fireworks at once *do not ask me how, I myself have no idea, I'm still a beginner*

"What happened?" Soyeon asked "A little friend escaped the battle land?" Jimin laughed nervously, knowing this all was his idea

"Jimin, we broke the glass, what are we gonna do?" Soyeon whined "Don't worry it's just something small, no one will notice" Jimin shrugged and opened the door leading to the corridors.

"Where did it go?" Jungkook asked "I think-.." I was going to talk but a strange sound interrupted me "Do you hear that?" I asked and ran towards the sound. It lead us to the end of the corridor *the cafeteria* I thought before opening the door slightly taking a peak.

It seems like that firework flew all the way here and lightened the other fireworks. "Guys we have to get out of here" Jimin looked panicked. We all looked at him confused. Not to the fact that we have to get out of here but the fact that he was panicking.

"Guys there's dynamite in there, if the fire reaches it this place will-.." "RUN!!!" Jungkook yelled not letting Jimin finish.

We all ran towards the exit but as we were about 8 meters away from the exit. We heard an explosive sound. We knew fire was coming our way. Soyeon screamed in horror and fell on her knees, head bent to the floor.

My eyes widened seeing the huge flames racing towards us. I didn't know what to do. But one thing I knew for sure was I wasn't gonna let my friends just die infront of me knowing I might actually survive this.

I pulled them all close and put both my hands in the air above my head. Giving all that I've got, I closed my eyes and groaned standing strong blocking the flames pushing me and the ceiling falling on us. Tears started streaming down my cheeks as my powers started giving up on me. At first I was surprised I was able to do that but now I'm scared.

Jungkook must have noticed because he then stood next to me and raised his hands supporting my protective shield "you can do it, we can do it" he smiled at me giving me hope.

I focused more and I found myself blowing everything around us away from us escaping the rocks that were about to crash the hell out of us.

We got out of the place safe.
Looking back at the school it was of no more.

"Are you all alright?" Jungkook asked checking us "yes we are, thanks to Jinae" Jimin mumbled obviously knowing this is his fault.

Non of us spoke but when we did we decided to call Mr. Namjoon.

Namjoon: "Hello, Jinae where are you?"
Jinae: "Mr. Kim, we need you in a little something, it's actually not little at all. We committed a great mistake and we need you here" I said feeling all guilty bringing Mr. Kim to our disaster.
Namjoon: "We who? You and who? What happened? Where are you? Is everything alright?"
???: "Mr. Kim is there something? Is everything okay?"
*That voice it's soo familiar and soothing* making my heart beat like crazy, I can actually hear my heartbeat
Jinae: "Mr. Kim we're all safe"
Namjoon:" Hello? Hello? Jinae do you hear me? Hello?"
Jinae: " Hello? Mr. Kim can you hear me?"
Namjoon: "Hello? Jinae?.... AISH!!!"

"Taehyung we'll talk later, I have to go"
Taehyung: "I'm coming"
Namjoon: "You can't"
Taehyung: "but I will because you might need me"

END OF PHONE CALL

After the explosion Jimin's car was crashed under a freaking rock, Jungkook left up the rock but the car was too damaged it didn't work. We ended up waiting there, shading in the car.

I unlocked my phone and sent our location to Mr. Namjoon. My battery was dying and it was already 4:36pm. I heaved a sigh and layed my head back waiting for anything.

TO BE CONTINUED........

😭😭😭 It's been soo long, I actually missed this ff even if it's sometimes stupid but I love it and I will finish it no matter what

Thanks for all the support LoVe DuTy got even if it's not that much but to me it is 🥺❤🥰

Love you soooo much guys

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ☆