#Chap-24

{EDITED}

At the party

Jiinae POV

The moment we entered Jimin's house, all eyes were on us or should I say on me, it felt uncomfortable. "Look who's here, my best people" Jimin said walking towards us "Jinae you look beautiful" he complemented and smiled "Thanks" I returned the smiled

"Jimin come here check this out!!" A guy called "I'll go now see what these idiots are doing before they destroy something and you go have fun, maybe make friends or maybe dance" Jimin patted my shoulder and walked away leaving me alone in the crowd of people, some I know some I don't.

I looked around me, Soyeon and Jungkook are already having fun playing board games with some students from our school, at first I was surprised Soyeon actually agreed to play such games but later discovered that the winner gets a prize and the prize is most probably money.

I shrugged and continued looking around me for something to do but I saw him and our eyes met, the whole place froze for a moment, no sounds could be heard but the sound of my heart threatening to leave my chest and run towards him. *I want him*..... "I want him" I spoke my thoughts out and that's when I broke eyes contact "what's wrong with me" I mumbled looking down at me feet.

I looked back at him and he wasn't looking at my direction anymore. I felt hurt but relieved. "Guys, girls whatever, it's time to hit the dance floor" Jimin announced through a mic from the DJ corner set "Move, empty the center please" he order.

First song was a blast everybody was dancing like crazy, girls twerking and guys cheering while guys did hip hop and the rest cheered, Soyeon joined the dance floor, giving her best, Jooeun and her squad made us all go •o•, I won't lie they're good dancers, then Jimin and Jungkook entered and the cheers were louder, we all went from •o• to *○*. Never knew my cousin is this good.

After 2 pop songs, Jimin decided to slow down the pace, he changed to a slow dance song. Everybody chose a partner. Some students were left including me and *Taehyung?* I wondered why isn't he dancing *Where's Jooeun?* I scoffed thinking what could she possibly be doing without her boyfriend *a cheater is always a cheater*

"I want everyone on the dance floor" the DJ dude spoke "The girl with the blue sexy dress" he said, I frowned looking around for a blue dressed but there was non other than *me*.

I looked back at the boy, and pointed to myself "yes you, you will dance with.... that guy, the one wearing blue as well" he finished *what?* I thought and looked among the people left without partners, and damn I didn't notice him wearing blue.

Author POV

"No, no no" Jinae did a nono sign to the boy "c'mon don't be a party pooper" he said and everyone was looking at Jinae and Taehyung waiting for them to hold each other's hands but they never knew how dangerous this little move is.

Taehyung walked towards Jinae with a smile blasted on his face, everyone was observing quietly, Taehyung who have never smiled to anyone including his own girlfriend, is smiling to assure a girl to dance with him. But then, minded their own business when the music started.

The moment they held hands, magic exploded in both their minds, their heart syncing to each other's music. Their eyes locked with each other drowning in each other's galaxies. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer, while she unconsciously wrapped her arms around his neck. Forheads resting on each other, nose to nose, eyes closed. Melting in each other's touch. The whole world went shut for them. In their world was only him and her in each other's embrace.

"Jinae?" Taehyung whispered with his deep husky voice "hmm?" She hummed "Do you feel what I feel when you're around me?" He asked. Jinae opened her eyes to meet up with his, so close to her face his eyes sparked blue, that moment she felt weird, her breath was a mess, she knew her sign and eyes were probably glowing by now. She reclosed her eyes, put her palm on her neck to cover her sign and run off to somewhere she can calm herself.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Opps I did nothing, and will not do anything similar in the next chapter 😳🙂 I pro-.. I can't promise anything 😛

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ☆