#Chap-23

Author POV

The day of the first semester results has arrived. Jungkook, Jinae, Soyeon and Jimin decided to meet up later in Jimin's house to share their results for the dare .

Soyeon walked with Jinae towards the results board hanging in the assembly point in the corridor, some students were gathering there to see if their names were on the list of the 10 top students for this semester in grade 11.

Jinae POV

Everybody was gossiping as we walked closer the board. Soyeon started reading the names a little loud for me to hear. "In the first place Kim Taehyung" mentioning his name drives my heart crazy and I eventually smiled but then my smile turned into a frown remembering he doesn't attend most classes and in some he sleeps.

My thoughts were cut by Soyeon's scream "OMG OMG OMG I'M IN THE 3RD PLACE, MY NAME HAS NEVER BEEN ON THIS BOARD SINCE I TRANSFERRED HERE!!" she was soo happy about it

"I'm really happy for you my smart friend" I replied and hugged her. After breaking the hug "but who's second?" I asked "you, didn't you hear me saying your name?" Soyeon said "oh, sorry I didn't hear you" I said "Jinae are you alright?" She asked concerned "Yeah of course , why wouldn't I be?" I nervously laughed. *I honestly don't know what's wrong with me too*

Me and Soyeon decided to take our report cards and head to the gate to meet up with the boys.

"Hey guys, wassup" Soyeon said trying to peek Jimin's report card "wassup, sneaky" Jimin replied and flicked her forehead "OUCH, what was that for?" She whined "to teach you to mind your business" he said serious "I'll see it later anyways" she said and pocked out her tongue.

While me and Jungkook were just staring.

Later that night

"Jimin I can't get over how beautiful your house is, I never knew you're a rich kid" Soyeon mumbled while observing the design of the house. "Thanks, my mom's taste is high class I guess" Jimin replied sitting on the couch.

"So guys shall we decide, who the winner is" Jimin asked obviously excited about the dare. "Sure, first we'll see who got lower from both grades" Jungkook suggested "I got lower than Jinae" Soyeon spoke "and I got lower than Jimin" Jungkook commented. Soyeon growled, obviously hating the fact that Jimin has a better chance of winning "you both are eliminated" Jimin smirked.

"Now in 1,2,3 you guys will put your report cards at the same time on the coffee table" Jungkook ordered "ok" both me and Jimin replied. "1..." "2..." "3...".

"NOOOOOOOOOO" Soyeon and me yelled while Jungkook groaned seeing that Jimin got the highest marks amongst us. The smirk never dropped from Jimin's face. "Stand up" he said "what?" We all asked "c'mon my dear slaves clean the house, we have a party tomorrow" Jimin put his legs on the coffee table, one above the other.

"What party? And who said so?" I asked "A multiple reasons party, and I was the one who said so. Any problems my dearest slaves?" He teased. We rolled our eyes and started cleaning, a dare is a dare.

While working I received a notification, I hurried to see it and it was from JIMIN on THE SCHOOL'S GROUP telling them there's A PARTY, TOMORROW NIGHT in HIS HOUSE.

"Jimin" I called "yes, slavey" he replied teasingly "are you really inviting everyone?" I questioned "yes of course, Jimin the-.." "shorty" Soyeon cut him

"Jimin the cutie, sexy, lovely" he glared at Soyeon, who was still giggling "has his reputation" he continued and sat back on the couch proudly "whatever" I commented after hearing his reply

"Jinae, you don't have to look for an outfit, I'll get you one" Jimin spoke "why?" I asked "yeah why? Why won't I get a dress too?" Soyeon said "do you want a dress too, babygirl?" Jimin commented making me frown at his weird attitude, I looked at Jungkook he had the same expression as me

"Jimin, what's wrong with you today?" Jungkook questioned with a raised eyebrow "I guess I'm tired, I'll go to sleep, you can stay over if you want guys, my parents won't be here for a week" he replied and walked away. We all shrugged and continued cleaning. For real.....

Next day

I opened my eyes seeing myself in an unfamiliar place. I rubbed my eyes and saw Jungkook and Soyeon still sleeping, each on a couch. I got up, headed to the washroom, washed my face, did my morning routine excluding the shower and walked out seeing Jungkook awake. "Good morning" I said " good morning" he smiled

Then Jimin came down and woke up lazy Soyeon, telling her that she has to be a good slave but instead she started cursing. We all laughed at how she can get when someone interrupt her sleep.

Tine skip to 5:00pm

Me and Soyeon headed home 2 hours ago to chill and start preparing ourselves for the party. But the thing that questioned us was that Jimin was serious about sending me my outfit. 30 minutes ago we received a mail, 2 dresses in it. The sender was Jimin. There was a note in it.

-The blue for Jinae and the black for Soyeon, I'll look forward to seeing you tonight in those dresses-

-Your cutie lovely sexy Jimin 😉

We opened the package, and we were the one looking forward to seeing ourselves in those dresses.

After taking a shower, doing our hair and make up, we decided to wear the dresses to finish the look.

-Jinae-

-Jinae-

-Soyeon-

-Soyeon-

After we were done, Soyeon called Jungkook to pick us up.

TO BE CONTINUED......

I'm looking forward to the next chapter because I know very well what happens next 🤐🤫😳

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ☆