#Chap-33

{EDITED}

Taehyung POV

I headed straight to the rooftop the moment I reached school. I saw that girl again in my dreams, I sat and stared at the clear sky of the quiet morning, I took out my sketchbook to draw the girl.

It took me 2 hours to finish it. After drawing it, I looked at it and it somehow reminded me of Jinae, but I still didn't know what does she exactly want from me or who is she.

I put down my sketchbook and looked up at the sky, thinking it over and over again. Then my phone started buzzing, I replied "what is it?" I said

"But baby why are you talking to me like that, I thought we already made up" I heard Jooeun say from the other line
"Me taking care of you that day doesn't mean that we made up, we didn't and will never do" I replied coldly

"Fine your wish, but there's something you need to know, more like see, be infront of your class by the end of the break time, bye babe" she said
"Stop calling me babe" I said but she already hang up on me

I rolled my eyes, packed the sketchbook and my sketch tools into my bag but something caught my attention. The pendant.

I immediately remembered it's owner, I think I have to talk to Jinae, about the girl in my dreams and the pendant, since they always remind me of her, maybe she'll know who this girl is or what is this all about.

I ran downstairs, all that's on my mind is finding Jinae with the pendant in my palms and bag swinging on one shoulder. I walk to our classroom but there were lots of students standing there. I heard Soyeon's cries and that's when fear filled me *Jinae, they must have done some to her* I pushed through the crowd and called her name when I reached the centre.

I saw her on her knees, with her hair above her face exposing her neck. There was an obvious sign that glew weirdly a purple color. "The best you said she was, is a liar, she lied to all of us Taehyung, she's not one of us, I've told you and warned you many times but I guess love made you blind" Jooeun spoke.

*what is this girl talking about? I can't believe her, she has lied to me many times, over the past 4 years*

"Ask her yourself" she said. I didn't wanna ask because I was afraid of the answer but I did because the truth has to be told.

"Jinae, please tell me the truth, is what she's saying true?" *please say no, please say no* but to my dismay she nodded a yes. I didn't know what to say, I felt disappointed *why does everyone lie, why does my life rotate around lies and liars?*

I handed her her pendent, now I knew exactly who that girl was and why she made me feel like how Jinae makes me feel. It's because they're both the one same girl.

I got up and walked away leaving everything behind me. My mind blank or a mess I didn't know.

"YOU COWARD!!" I heard Jungkook but continued walking towards the school's background.

Author POV

After Taehyung left the scene, Jungkook was more than mad, he broke free from the two boy's grasp and punched them as hard as his powers can. "Take your hands off of them before I brake your bones" Jungkook threatened the girls holding to Nari and Soyeon leading the two girls to let go.

Jungkook punched on of the boys who were holding Jimin while Jimin elbowed the other on his stomach.

Jinae POV

"Look here you two, if you ever touch Jinae or hurt her again, I swear I will smash your empty heads with my pare hands" Jungkook threatened Jooeun and Jiyoo helping me up and walking away of the crowd.

I then went to the principal's office to ask for a dismiss permission saying it's for health reasons and he thankfully easily agreed.

I walked out of the school when I heard footsteps coming towards me in fast pace, I looked back at the source "why are you here?" I asked "I'm coming with you, you can't stay alone" Soyeon replied. I nodded and continued walking.

I suddenly started crying, for no reason or maybe for multiple reasons. Soyeon opened the door, silently and walked to our shared room. Sitting on my bed, I played with the pendant in my hand quietly. It was a gift from my grandmother for me to remember her when I'm in Seoul.

Remembering my grandma, my heart ached even more, I didn't feel her presence which stressed me. I wanted to call her, to hear her voice. I dialed her number many many times but she didn't pick up making my stress level increase.

I started imagining all the possible things that could have happened to her. I tried to shake the thoughts and act cool and calm but I couldn't which ended up with me throwing my phone away from me in frustration. I layed back and looked at the ceiling, tears falling non stopping.

2 hours later

I heard Jungkook's voice outside my room talking with Soyeon, I was curious to what were they talking about. I peeked my head a little bit out the door to hear. "But Jungkook I can't be the one to tell her this, she'll brake down for real this time" Soyeon spoke "but how are we supposed to tell her that halmoni has died, when she's in that state" my heart dropped to my knees.

I had a feeling that something was gonna happen today. I closed the door back quietly for no one to hear, covering my mouth with my palms to shut the sobs from escaping. I walked to my bed, burried my head under the pillow and cried. Cried my soul out.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ☆