#Chap-19

{EDITED}

Jinae POV

We were on our way back to the camping sight.After a lot of magic. Jungkook taught me how to take control over my powers, he taught me the time-stopping spill and he taught me something new that I'm sooo excited to use it in the future. I can go visible, like literally visible.

Soyeon kept on asking questions and we delightfully answered all of them. I loved how interested she was in us. We reached and some students were already waking up. Soyeon pulled me behind a huge branch and insisted that I show her one last trick before we entered the fenced area "But I still can't use my powers that well Soyeon" I complained "Just one please" she pleaded with puppy eyes.

I then agreed not because I was convinced by her but because I wanted to test my limits and break through (frozen🤭🎶)

"so what do you wanna see friend?" I asked smiling proudly to her "how about mm........." she looked around "wait can you move things?" She looked at me questioningly "I once saw Jungkook doing it" I shrugged

"Ok then, you see that black tent?" She pointed "yes?" I said confused "That's Jooeun's tent, try to blow it away, to show the world how their beautiful queenka is when she wakes up, let them see how fake her beauty is" she said giving me an evil look

*I can't do that to her, yes I hate her but I don't want to cause her any harm* "Jinae I know you might think this isn't the right thing to do but remember all the bad situations you were put through because of her since you came" she said and I couldn't do but flash back all the times she bullied me with that boyfriend of hers.

At the mention of Kim Taehyung I felt hurt, I felt strange, the same feeling I had when I remembered the death of my parents but this time it was for the main of revenge and not regret.

"She'll pay for it" I can feel myself smirking. I felt bad about it but yet so good. Felt my inner evil self is on the surface but something in me telling me that I will regret it later. I put that weak feeling aside and focused on the tent.

I stretched my hand in the air and slid to the right and it worked, I saw the tent flying to the right with the movement of my hands, I was soo happy and proud that I'm a bit capable of my powers but the sting of regret hit me back when I heard her voice "Taehyung noo" Jooeun said and Soyeon gasped beside me.

I looked to where I was supposed to see Jooeun alone in her tent with her morning puffy face but to my surp..oh no sorry, to EVERYONE'S surprise, Taehyung was on top of her with his bare upper body, while she had her shirt unbuttoned

He looked around and that's when our eyes locked "No" I let out a shivering whispered and fell to my knees. I clutched my shirt trying to hold back the sudden sharp pain that I felt.

I looked down every spot of the grassy ground trying to figure out why my heart is feeling this way. I felt tears streaming down my face. I whipped them *why am I crying? The only reason I cry for is the loss of my family, but why now? What's happening to me? Am I becoming weaker? If so then what's making me weak? Is it perhaps Taeh..* "Ughh" my thoughts were interrupted by the painful sensation cutting deeper and deeper into my soul *what are you doing to me Taehyung?* I cried and I cried non stop

Soyeon POV

I was sooo excited about the thought that I was going to blow Jooeun's perfect image infront of every one. Jinae swamped her hands across the air and she succeeded, she did it.

I was happy for her. I looked at her to see her reaction but it wasn't what I expected. Her facial expressions weren't happy a bit instead it was a mixture of confusion and shock. I was about to ask if she was ok but she whispered the answer before I even ask the question.

She dropped on her knees and clutched her shirt really hard and I can see pain surrounding this poor girl *why is she acting like that all of a sudden?* I looked back at Taehyung and saw that he had the same facial expression as Jinae but with a bit more of guilt and regret as if he was saying *sorry sorry sorry* I kept on looking back on forth at both of them *wait does they perhaps love each other? Maybe they are but are afraid of saying it*

I bent down and hugged Jinae, she was crying tears full of sorrow and pain "Jinae we must go in now before someone bust us sneaking out of the campus" I wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled her along with me

Taehyung POV

I received a message from Jooeun wanting me to sneak to her tent for something important. I sneaked towards her making sure no one is around. I honestly thought it was an emergency because it was dawn when she sent the message. "Jooeun open up" I whispered. She opened and pulled me in for a kiss, she didn't even give me a chance to breath.

I broke the kiss and frowned my eyebrows. "Are you alright?" I asked confused to why is she acting like this all of a sudden "No baby I'm not alright I need you" she breathed heavily and I knew exactly what she wanted when her hands started roaming around my body until she reached the hem of my collar and pulled me in for another kiss begging me to go along with her, and I gladly did, I mean she's my girlfriend.

She pulled up my T-shirt, threw it over my head making my bare chest and abs visible to her. I hovered over her and moved from her lips to her jawline to her neck. I started unbuttoning her shirt and moved back to her lips.

I love the thought that she wants me and that she didn't think of other guys like she always does but to be honest something didn't feel right.

Even though we both are liking it but my heart aches, I feel guilty like I'm cheating my heart and myself. The more I kiss her the more this feeling gets.

I pulled back "Jooeun let's not do this, I know it's not the first time but something doesn't feel right about this" I said. I looked around me for my thrown T-shirt and that's when the tent went flying above our heads exposing us and what we're doing to the world.

I looked around us and that's when our eyes met, I'm soo ashamed of myself right now, I feel sad, pathetic and guilty *I'm sorry* My heart said.

Her beautiful eyes showed nothing but hurt and disappointment. She kneeled down and was crying *Please don't cry, I'm really sorry. I l.lo.love you* *WAIT WHAAAAAT?* that what's my common sense commented on what my inmost soul  thought

I saw Soyeon taking her towards the campus. I looked at Jooeun "it's all your fault" I said with rage visible in my tone "huh?" She said, I got up, wore my shirt and walked away from the scene. Everyone was gossiping about how selfish we are and that now because of us the trip will be canceled.

*why am I even angry at Jooeun? She's my girlfriend after all, she literally did nothing wrong* I shook my head not wanting to think anymore and let my legs take me to wherever they will.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Hey finally Taehyung is here, for a moment I thought this ff was for Jungkook because I write about him more but I believe the upcoming chapters will have more Taehyung

And about that part damn, I know it's nothing but it was funny writing it

I hope you're enjoying my ff❤

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote ☆