#Chap-32

{EDITED}

Author POV

Nari offered Jinae her extra pair of uniform after knowing what had happened.

"Good morning class" Mrs. Choi said "Mr. Kim Namjoon will not be able to give you classes for this week so I will be the substitute teacher for that period of time" she said smiling but when she heard the students whining, her smile dropped and an irritated face was replaced, she banged on the table infront of her "I don't wanna hear a single breath, open your books" she said and turned to the board.

Through the whole class Jinae would stare at the empty seat at the back. Taehyung was skipping classes again.

After 3 classes with Mrs. Choi, the students were so done with geography. But gladly they had PE. They all changed to their PE uniform and headed to the PE class.

They entered the basketball indoor playground. But they weren't the only ones. Grade 12 were also there. Soyeon looked at Jinae worriedly while Jinae's eyes were only on Jooeun. Jooeun smirked seeing how Jinae was alerted.

"So since grade 12 are gonna join us today, we'll give them the honor to choose which game are we gonna play today" Mr. Lee spoke "Dodgeball" Jooeun replied "Basketball" Jimin said understanding what Jooeun exactly wants from such game "Dodgeball it is" Mr. Lee said "Jiyoo is gonna be the referee while I'm gone since she never participates" he continued and walked out.

Jinae POV

I knew where this is gonna go "ok leaders, choose your team" Jiyoo told Jungkook and Jooeun "Jinae" Jungkook started

Time skip

Jungkook's team had me, Soyeon, Jimin, Nari and two other students.

While Jooeun's team had the same amount of players in her team.

After settling, Jiyoo gave us a sign to start the game. To my surprise no one was aiming at me. *Jooeun is planning something*

Soyeon and the two other students were illuminated. "Round two" Jiyoo spoke, as the game just started, Jooeun aimed at Nari and hit her forcefully making the poor girl fall from the impact of the hit. "I hope this teaches you that you're weak and pathetic without me" Jooeun said to Nari

Nari started crying and I really felt bad for her. Soyeon took Nari and exited the hall. "Let this game begin" Jimin and Jungkook bro chest each other and started playing, we were honestly pretty good but the other team was faster. Jimin hit one while Jungkook hit two.

Me, Jimin and Jungkook against Jooeun and 3 other students were left. "Round three"

"Let's finish this here" Jooeun said with an evil smile. The two teams started throwing the balls at each other Jimin was illuminated.

Followed by Jungkook who got hit by three balls at once *they've planned to keep me alone* "it's your time now kitten, oh sorry I forgot that you're a monster, might eat kittens yourself" she said as she kicked me, making me stumble backwards.

"Jooeun this is not how you play" Jungkook yelled "Oh might not know me I see, This IS how I play, wanna see more?" She raised her eyebrow "boys lets end this game my way" after she said that all 3 of them started hitting me with the balls nonstop.

The rest of her team joined too, I couldn't do anything, I wished I could use my powers but I can't prove her right.

I sat on the floor covering up my face and closing my eyes while the hits got harder and harder *kill her, burn her before she burns you* the same voice spoke to me again, I was about to get up and just get all my anger at them but the hits suddenly stopped