#Chap-25

{EDITED}

Jinae POV

I headed to wherever my legs took me and I ended up in a balcony. I looked at the night sky full of stars trying to distract myself from any thoughts of him and wondered which one was my kingdom.

I missed my grandma she's my everything. I'm so lost without her. *I should really visit her* as I was thinking about my grandma, I felt arms wrap themselves around my waist, I didn't fight back because my heart just told me who that was. "Don't run from me, let me hold you for a little while" he whispered sending shivers down my spine.

It felt weird, like I want him and don't at the same time. My heart beg for him but my mind is telling me to stay away. I was confused. I turned around and now we were face to face, inches apart. His hair, his eyes and lastly his lips. I don't know the reason but I wanted those pink lips.

I wanted them so bad but instead I pushed him away and walked towards the door of the room leading downstairs to where people were

I wanted them so bad but instead I pushed him away and walked towards the door of the room leading downstairs to where people were. But as I was about to exit, I was pulled from my wrist and was slammed against the wall with not much force, he then caressed my arms reaching to my wrist grabbing them gently, as if he doesn't want to hurt me.

"Jinae I don't know what's wrong with me tonight but I can't take my eyes of you, you're the only thing I see. My head has gone mad over you since the time our eyes met. I don't know what you exactly do to me but whatever you're doing, I can't sleep because of it. I stay up all night dreaming about your beautiful eyes. Please don't run away anymore, because..... I love you" each word of his made me feel loved in a unique way.

I can't describe the feeling I have when I'm around him. "I love you too" I unconsciously said it, but it felt good. I then felt his lips on mine, it was a dream, my first kiss, he took my first kiss but he's worth it. He pulled me from my waist with his cold hands making contact with my warm skin. I grabbed his hair deepening the kiss.

We then broke the kiss panting for air, "let me return you the love you deserve" he whispered.

-BAANNG-

The bathroom door was banged against the room wall, both me and Taehyung got startled by the sudden noise. It was Jooeun with another dude, making out. Her legs were wrapped around his waist while they were eating each others face. I looked at Taehyung to find anger rising in him, his clenched jaw and fists, his now red face all indicated that he was hella angry.

The boy then noticed us and pushed Jooeun off of him "what's wrong with you?" She asked confused by his sudden action. Taehyung then started clapping which caught Jooeun's attention making her look at us.

Her eyebrows frowned at the sight infront of her "Taehyung what are you doing here with her?" *look who's angry because her boyfriend is with another girl* "No Jooeun, shut, up this time it's my time to ask and talk." Taehyung burst making us all surprised "I've had enough of you lying to me, cheating on me and taking me as a fool. 4 years, 4 DAMN YEARS JOOEUN" He raised his voice startling us.

"For 4 years, I was always the one to love, the one to give and the one to suffer in this relationship, and now I'll be the one to end it, we're done, don't ever show up infront of me because I will hurt you so bad, the same way you did to me. I thought you'll be my one, the one that will stand by my side when no one is there to. I thought you'll heal me and be my medicine but instead you were the one throwing salts at all my burdens. I pitty you because when all these people leave you'll end up alone, the same way you left me alone. We're breaking up" he cut a necklace from his neck and threw it to her face. I felt bad for her, why does she have to do that to herself and him.

Taehyung rushed out of the room with me following "Taehyung please wait" I called "Jinae, please I need to be alone" he said as he stopped, holding my shoulders and looking at me with love and need.

He needed someone but is afraid to say. He then continued speed walking towards the front door of Jimin's house, in an attempt to leave. "TAEHYUNG WAAAIT" Jooeun came running downstairs trying to catch up to Taehyung after fixing herself *of course her reputation comes first*

I looked at her but was surprised she stopped infront of me "you'll pay for this, I'll make your life a living hell, you'll see Park Y
Jinae" she gritted her teeth and exit the house behind Taehyung. *what did I do? I didn't tell her to cheat on her boyfriend*

"What happened?" Soyeon asked "Taehyung caught Jooeun cheating live" I explained shortly "Poor him" she said obviously sad for Taehyung "by the way why are your lips swallown?" Soyeon raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

I touched my lips "this..... this is allergy" I replied smiling to show that I'm saying the truth "do your people get lowkey human diseases" she asked raising an eyebrow "I'm half human so......." I tried to cover up "yeah yeah, okay" she showed me a face.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Oh wow🙂💔

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ☆