#Chap-18

{EDITED}

Soyeon POV

I shivered as I felt a cold breeze hit my sleepy figure, I hugged my body to contain it's heat but then I felt Jinae moving I looked at where she was and found that she was no longer in the tent.

Curiously I got up and peeked out of the tent and saw Jinae and *Jungkook?* heading somewhere so I decided to follow, sneaking as far as possible, for them to not notice me.

They stopped and so did I, I hid behind a huge tree and observed carefully *what are they doing? Holding hands, waking up at the dawn to meet each other. Are they perhaps....no no way, I told her that I love him, she can't be this rude* I thought trying to figure out what was happening infront of my eyes

They stood infront of each other on a big rock next to the falls. With my mind on them I didn't realize that I was standing infront of such a beautiful view, I took my eyes off of them and started looking around taking the whole view into my mind but stopped when a glow got my attention.

I looked towards it and my eyes popped out at the sight ahead of me, Jinae was glowing purple while Jungkook was glowing orange *What are they doing? No wait......WHAT IS JINAE DOING TO JUNGKOOK?* I yelled out my thoughts and she dropped.

I felt bad when she hurt herself but let's not forget why I yelled in the first place. Jungkook ran to her, *what's between them?* I frowned and then jealousy and confusion took over me I told Jungkook to stay away but he refused.

I then pulled him away "What are you? A witch?" I spat looking at Jinae. Jungkook stood up for her trying to explain but I insisted on telling the teachers about this.

I turned my heels towards the campus but was stopped by a grab on my wrist. "I saw enough" I said glaring at her *why is he standing up for her? Why is she so important to him? He just knew her a couple of months ago*

These questions kept on repeating multiple times before, the shock hit me " but you never saw this" he pointed to something on his chest, it looked like "a tattoo?" I asked confused "No, it's not a tattoo. This means I'm not...a human" Jungkook said with his head low "WHAT!!!" I couldn't believe what I just heard.

I pulled my wrist harshly "You're lying, I know you since we were kids, what do you mean by you're not a human? Of course you are, your father is a human" *he's lying. Isn't he?*

"It's a long story but do you trust me?" *of course I do papo, you're my friend, my family and mostly the one I love* I then let him explain everything to me

I never thought I'd be related to Jinae somehow because I knew nothing about her before moving to live with her *oh yeah wait a sec* "how come I never noticed, we're literally living under the same roof"

"Because I physically look like a human?" She shrugged *oh yeah makes a lot of sense*. I offered to help her, I lent her a hand but in the process of pulling her up I noticed something on her jawline *a wound* but it's disappearing so fast.

I was Jungshook that I ended up letting go of her hand causing her to fall again. She sent me a death glare. "What was that?" "The wound....on your jawline..." I pointed to her jawline with doubt not believing my eyes

"Its healing" Jungkook continued *I know stupid* "No I mean that was fast!!"

*No one will dare come near me now that I have these super cousins but wait, am I even allowed to expose there powers?...... Naah I don't think so since they are keeping it a secret even from the closest people to them*

"Do you have a similar mark? Like the one Jungkook has on his chest" I asked

She nodded and pulled her hair up exposing the back of her neck. My eyes widened, it was purple ⚛ (again me with these marks🤦🏻‍♀️, I know it's an atom but whatever)

"Wow.... no wonder you never tie your hair" I said nodding my head in realization. She just smiled "But why do you guys have different colors? Does it have a meaning?" I asked wanting to know more because this is just sooo cool.

*I can't believe I have superheroes in my family if that what they are* I smiled to myself.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

Hey guys,

Love you soo much ❤✌🏻😉

Jinae is Y/N 🤐

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ☆