#Chap-30(2)

{EDITED}

A week later

Taehyung POV

We have arrived at the amusement park, I don't even know why I agreed to coming but I did anyways so here I am. I saw Jinae standing chatting with her friends a meter away from me. I debated wether to go with them or stay alone but when I saw Jooeun approaching me I made up my mind and walked straight to them putting my arms around Jinae's shoulder. She was startled at first but when saw me she smiled and I smiled back. I could feel Jungkook glaring at me burning a hole in my face.

I ignored him and walked along with Jinae and Soyeon towards the gate. Entering the park it was full of games, laughters, screams and lots of things that I've forgotten they existed.

This place bring back memories to when my parents used to bring me and my brother here before his death, those were good days, now all I've got is just memories and nightmares.

"Taehyung?" I heard Jinae's voice "hmm" I hummed coming back to reality "come one we have to go, which ride do you wanna go to first?" She asked "anything, wherever you want to go I'll go" I replied kissing her head.

"Ok ok love birds, I will choose the scariest games" Soyeon said "No you won't, you're my slaves and I am the one to decide" Jimin commented "oh yeah I forgot" I heard Jinae mumbling "what is this all about?" I asked her

"We did a dare and Jimin won so we have to do whatever he says" She whispered back "oh ok, am I in?" I raised an eyebrow "I don't know , after all you got the highest grades amongst us all, so...." she replied "is this about the grades?" I asked getting what's exactly going on "yup" she replied shortly "then don't worry you're the girlfriend of the smartest, he won't tell me what to do and because you're my girlfriend I give you my grades" I said with a husky voice moving closer to her face and winking. She cutely started giggling and blushing.

"Jimin choose the game, let's go" Jungkook seemed jealous *does he perhaps love her or what is wrong with him?* he walked ahead of us probably doesn't wanna see me flirting with my girl.

"Let's go" I said softly to Jinae and followed the rest.

After going up some rides, Soyeon felt dizzy so we decided to stop. We walked but stopped when we heard Jooeun yelling and clapping to herself for winning against all her components in the shooting game.

"Anyone else wanna try the feeling of losing against the queen?" She yelled looking around until her gaze stopped my way but it wasn't on me, her gaze was on Jinae whose arms were wrapped around mine. "You" she pointed to Jinae. Jinae was caught of guard by Jooeun's sudden call but looked at me for approval and I just nodded my head.

We walked towards Jooeun and her squad "this game won't be like the others, this game will be on a deal" Jooeun spoke "what do you mean?" Jimin asked "if I win, your friend will have to give up on Taehyung and if she wins she can have him and I won't interrupt" she explained

*does she really think I'll go back to her? Even if Jinae lost I wont* "you don't have to agree babe, we can just go eat something instead of this" I told Jinae "no, it's okay, I will win and then we'll go eat" she replied "why so confident?" Jooeun rolled her eyes

The game started, the worker has put it to the hardest level. I was really nervous for no good reason, even my palms were sweating. The others were so focused. Nari and Jiyoo cheering for Jooeun, Jimin and Soyeon are cheering for Jinae while me and Jungkook stood observing quietly.

Jinae was actually doing great and Jooeun seemed irritated about it. They continued for a couple more minutes until the game was over and Jinae won. We all clapped for her while Jooeun screamed mad at the fact that she had lost.

"He's mine now, so better quit and stop wasting your time" Jinae said and flipped her hair walking away giggling with Soyeon "you heard, I'm hers" I whispered to Jungkook who was standing a little close to me, smirked and walked after Jinae.

After 2 hours

I took Jinae away from the rest because I wanted to spend some time with her alone, and I found out she's actually quiet. *this girl is a mystery* I bought us ice-cream and we've been walking hand to hand eating it.

Screams and gaspes were heard, we both looked at the direction there were people gathering, we ran towards the crowd of students and workers, lots of gossips were heard.

At first we didn't understand what was going but then we heard Jooeun's begs to get her down, with a lot of screaming and crying. I was so afraid, yes she might act all bad and yes she have cheated on me and broke my heart many times but that doesn't change the fact that I was once in love with her.

Jinae POV

Me and Taehyung ran towards the crowd to see what's the fuzz is all about, but then we got that the ferris wheel was temporarily damaged while Jooeun was on it. She was screaming and crying, begging for help, I looked at Taehyung he seemed really afraid I left his hand but he was too busy to notice. I walked to somewhere were no one can see, I was nervous, had to think what I'm going to do but hearing Jooeun loud scream made me look back in panic. She fell.

TO BE CONTINUED........

5 more chapters