#Chap-31

{EDITED}

Author POV

Screams and loud gasps were heard seeing Jooeun falling from a very high distance. Jooeun screams were even louder which caught Jinae's attention.

Jinae with no hesitation and in a flash of light jumped and caught Jooeun. Jinae landed on her feets in somewhere no one could see. All the screams from the crowd turned down and gossips were heard instead, all asking and wondering where on earth did the girl go.

Jinae put Jooeun on her trembling legs. It took Jooeun a while to figure out what happened, she look back at Jinae "what are you?" Jooeun spoke panting in panic. "I'm your schoolmate" Jinae replied smiling "no, no what are YOU?" Jooeun pointed at Jinae. Jinae looked at herself, she had a faint purple glow all over her veins.

"Please don't tell anyone" Jinae begged even though she knew her secret is not gonna last and that this is the end to this chapter of her life.

Steps were heard approaching them, Jinae turned invisible "Yah, where did you go?" Jooeun questioned.

Jinae POV

When I heard the footsteps I had no choice but to disappear. I went invisible and was about to walk away but when I saw the people who came running I stopped "Jooeun!!" Taehyung yelled coming closer to her and embracing her, Jooeun knowing that I'm somewhere around smirked and hugged him back. I only watched silently with a some what broken heart. I understand that they once were lovers but *what about me?*

Soyeon, Nari and Jungkook were there too. All infront of my eyes but non can see me. "Taehyung where is Jinae?" Soyeon asked "I don't know" he replied not breaking the hug. A drop of tear traveled down my cheek as I stood still watching.

"What do you mean you don't know, she was with you" Jungkook yelled angrily "I don't know where she went to, go look for her, stop asking me" Taehyung replied "but she's your girlfriend "I was surprised that Nari was actually on my side.

"She must be okay" Taehyung simply said before carrying Jooeun bridal style. My streams raced out of my eyes, cry my soul out without making any sound was hard. After he wasn't in my sight anymore. I dropped to my knees and was visible again "I'm here" I said.

It doesn't matter anymore if Nari sees or not, my secret is not a secret anymore. "OMG, Jinae are you alright? How and why? What happened?" Soyeon asked.

I looked up at her and smiled "love is a lie" I simply said. Jungkook saw my weak form and carried me in his arms. I am more than lucky to have these people in my life.

We all sat near a food stand, Jungkook and Jimin paid for the food and Nari joined us.
"Don't worry I promise I wont tell, I have no idea what had happened back there but I wont speak a word about it, I promise" Nari said holding my hand that was on the table "if you did tell or if you didn't, it will be all around the school by tomorrow, your friend already knows about it" I replied

"You're my friends now, working with Soyeon that day and seeing you guys, I learned what does the true meaning of friendship is, and I hope you all accept me" Nari smiled what made me smile too. "Jinae don't worry, we're all here for you" Jimin commented which Soyeon, Nari and Jungkook agreed to "Thank you guys, I love you" I replied and tears again found it's way out of my eyes.

Next morning

I entered the school, with Soyeon by my side. No soul was seen in the playground. I frowned my eyebrows looking at Soyeon but she shrugged. We continued walking until we were on the stairs leading to the school's door.

I felt a something cold hit my body from the top to the bottom. Soyeon flinched but I stayed still as the liquid wetened my clothes and body. Then laughters were heard, I looked up and saw Jooeun out the window "this is just the beginning beasty" she yelled *it start with water and ends with fire* a voice in my head said.

I shook the thoughts away and continued my journey to the girls washroom with my wet figure along with Soyeon.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ☆